SO....What are you doing for Superbowl Sunday!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Getting cable installed tomorrow so I can actually watch the game!!!

Then probably some baked parmesan garlic wings, homemade black bean and roasted corn salsa, veggies, and lots of water!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I AM WHOOPING IT UP! DRINKS AND FOOD AND YEAH!
    GO 49ers!!!!! YEAH! KICK SOME *kitten*!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Depending on what it looks like outside I'm either going on a hike or to the beach. I don't watch football.. :)
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Going to a friend's party.

Probably drinking Alexander Keith's Pale Ale

They're ordering some pizza. I am going to trick them into eating vegan chilli. I'm also bringing protein brownies.

GO NINERSSSSSSSS!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    For my daughter and I....I booked hair appointments, manicures, pedicures, facials and a massage..... we might be done by half time! Lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    getting redbull wasted, having anxiety over the game, and screaming at the TV so i have no voice the next morning. pretty standard!

nice babycakes!!! redbull and VODKA I take it ?
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    getting redbull wasted, having anxiety over the game, and screaming at the TV so i have no voice the next morning. pretty standard!

nice babycakes!!! redbull and VODKA I take it ?

nope, just redbull. this girl doesnt drink :)
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Doing nothing. Since the Bears aren't playing!
  • stephendamour
    Options
    Staying at home. Ordering a stuffed Chicago pizza, thats my treat to myself, and hoping I win my pool.

I have 3 $10.00 squares.

I really do not have a favorite for the game although I have many friends who live up in the bay area who will be really excited if the 49ers win. That would be cool to see.

I'll be honest Ray Lewis annoys the crap out of me, the 49ers have had some players whom I have seen give interviews who sound like they are just down right unintelligent. Especially one of their comments yesterday concerning gays.

It is kind of hard to root for either one of these teams.

I will say though it will be nice to have No Pack, No Steelers, and No Pats in the mix though.
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    going to my friends house with a bottle of Jack and a case of Heineken.

Go Ravens!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    gunna make some nummy food, not sure what besides cheese dip, and go see my dad
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Staying at home. Ordering a stuffed Chicago pizza, thats my treat to myself, and hoping I win my pool.

I have 3 $10.00 squares.

I really do not have a favorite for the game although I have many friends who live up in the bay area who will be really excited if the 49ers win. That would be cool to see.

I'll be honest Ray Lewis annoys the crap out of me, the 49ers have had some players whom I have seen give interviews who sound like they are just down right unintelligent. Especially one of their comments yesterday concerning gays.

I will say though it will be nice to have No Pack, No Steelers, and No Pats in the mix though.

The player just said that they would make a locker room full of naked grown men uncomfortable. I dont see a problem with that statement. Just saying.........

go BEARS!
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Drinking whiskey and watching football in my jammies. Not sure about the food situation yet.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Going to a friends house, ordering pizza and wings and making margarita's and other drinks. We normally go to a bar for games but it will be cheaper and soooooo much less crowded this way!
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Because I DON'T really care about the game, I am planning a workout in a hopefully dead gym!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Superbowl party. Tons of food, booze and a 49ers win is going to make it an awesome day.

DITTO!!!!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Probably make up some cajun bloody marys and some hot spinach dip at a minimum ;)

Ravens win
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Prime Rib. baked potato bar, (cheese sauce, broccoli, bacon, etc.) Empinadas ,chips and dip, beer, Sweet tea!
  • stephendamour
    Options

I have 3 $10.00 squares.

The player just said that they would make a locker room full of naked grown men uncomfortable. I dont see a problem with that statement. Just saying.........

go BEARS!

That is in fact not what he said though.

"During the interview with Lange, Culliver responded to questions by saying he wouldn't welcome a gay player in the locker room. He also said the 49ers didn't have any gay players, and if they did those players should leave."

To me saying that he would feel uncomfortable and what he actually said above in quotes are two different things.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Not even interested in football, but if the Bills or Cardinals were in I would watch. Otherwise, I am just going to hanging Sunday.