100 lbs down in 2 years... The Journey isn't done

Options
It has been a crazy weight loss journey for me for the last 2 year (My anniversary was 1/23/2013). I have lost 100 lbs thus far (with more to go) . I have gotten the workout thing down, and the mentality has changed, but food is and may always be an area i can improve and learn more. I was on here originally and I HATE tracking food, but I came back. I have to learn more about food and being precise. No more "tastes" and "sips" haha

Pictures is my profile and the article below.

My Journey: http://iputtheforkdown.com/senor_gohard/

Replies

• myana1
    myana1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I wasn't into the tracking myself but now that I've started I can't seem to stop. I am having a problem with getting off my butt and exercising though. You'll reach your goal before you know it!
  • brwnsuga6
    brwnsuga6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I have the opposite problem...I have a hard time making time to work out and I have no excuses not to do so. This site has absolutely helped me just in the last few weeks so I hope you find success as well. Good luck and keep up the good work.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job!
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look freaking awesome! Great transformation! I'm really bad about the food too. My husband has a super high metabolism and can eat anything and everything and not gain a single pound. My problem is thinking I can eat like him lol. You are a wonderful inspiration though! Great work!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go. You look like a new person & so happy. Also, my uncle also lives in Jamaica, NY. Funny
  • bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    An amazing story. Inspiring.
  • Nightlotus
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!....Congratulations on your amazing dedication and progress.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and amazing story! CONGRATULATIONS! And here's to you on the rest of your journey! Thanks for sharing.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Totally agree - it's about food, exercise and my mind. I need to get all three straight! Very inspirational!!
  • Joeypox
    Joeypox Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanks everyone! YOU CAN DO THIS! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    one of the best before and afters ever ;) good job
  • CloneSN
    CloneSN Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow! That's an awesome story! Keep it up, dude!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!