What are you celebrating today?

Options

Replies

• specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    love reading the success stories on here...
    as for me...I'm celebrating my new profile pic (big grins)!
  • Bunnycub
    Options
    Got two fellowship interview offers and had to rush my lucky suit to the tailor because it's too big!! :bigsmile:
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I got into single digit pants today. I was a size 12 when I stated this. Granted the pants are tight and not to comfy but there on AND buttoned. Two weeks ago I could get them on but not buttoned!!
  • jessecka1014
    Options
    I am celebrating the fact that I am now under 220 pounds. This might not seem like much to a lot of people.... but to me, it's a huge success. This is a number I haven't seen in years!! I am less than 20 pounds from "one- derland"!!!
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating that even though I felt tired and slightly feverish last night, I got up this morning and did a great workout. I started out saying I'll just do upper body today. Then, okay, I'll do ab workout. Then I felt so energized, I did 45 minutes of aerobics.
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    lovelylittlegiggles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Funny I should log in and see this Topic. I had just told myself that I am not going to keep kicking myself. I am going to celebrate every little accomplishment and every tiny goal reached. Thanks for posting.
  • lawrahmck
    Options
    that while I didn't lose weight in my weigh in this morning, my body fat is down 1% & muscle mass went up from last week. :happy:

I am also celebrating not involuntarily crying while getting a blood test for the first time in my life :laugh:
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    I am celebrating a 6-lb loss in one month, as of today! Very happy as I've never been able to lose weight this quickly before. Keeping fingers crossed I can keep it going.
  • mynika0524
    mynika0524 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating reaching my goal of losing 10 lbs in the month of January. I lost 11.2 lbs :) Also, that I'm back to exercising. I missed it so much.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Day 2 of not binging, and my mind is in a good place about it today.
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    lovelylittlegiggles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Funny I should log in and see this Topic. I had just told myself that I am not going to keep kicking myself. I am going to celebrate every little accomplishment and every tiny goal reached. Thanks for posting.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I have almost lost all the poundage I gained over the 2 week Christmas break at my sister's! And my pants are falling down off my hips when I walk. not good when you're teaching tho'. lol!!!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating that I got on the scale at the gym this morning at it said "199.8". First time since I was 15 years old (in 1988) that I have weighed less than 200 lbs! Woo hoo!
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well, today I finished my 30th day of insanity. I've lost 11 pounds and 2 inches off my waist since 1/1/13. Tuesday, I had to buy 2 new belts because my old ones were too big!!
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm celebrating that for the first time, I can actually SEE a difference in my progress pictures that I take every few weeks. The lbs have been drooping and my clothes have gotten bigger and bigger so I knew I was doing good but when I looked in the mirror I couldn't SEE it. Today I can and I'm so excited.

Before
    Image1-1_zps803c183c.jpg

Today
    herbalife4_zps282908fa.jpg
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone! As of this morning, I'm down to the last notch on my belt!
  • jgirlredzz
    Options
    OMG, that is an huge accomplishment! WooHoo your weight begins with a 1!!!!!!!!

My friend introduced me to the term "clunking" That's when (imagine an old fashioned dr. scale) you step on the scale and you have to move the big weight on the bottom to a lower weight. So now you have to move the weight from "200" to "150"

YOU CLUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jgirlredzz
    Options
    I've got tears in my eyes hearing everyone's celebrations.

Blessing to you all,

You've made my day!
  • jgirlredzz
    Options
    Day 2 of not binging, and my mind is in a good place about it today.

I'm a recovering binge eater. What a fantastic accomplishment.

Blessings to you on your journey
  • jgirlredzz
    Options
    I'm celebrating that for the first time, I can actually SEE a difference in my progress pictures that I take every few weeks. The lbs have been drooping and my clothes have gotten bigger and bigger so I knew I was doing good but when I looked in the mirror I couldn't SEE it. Today I can and I'm so excited.

Before
    Image1-1_zps803c183c.jpg

Today
    herbalife4_zps282908fa.jpg

You look amazing. Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!