PLEASE I need HELP I need an accountability partner!

Options
Um yeah so depressed about my life right now especially my weight loss. I have people who are there for me but no one to help or push me. I am just in tears. It's so hard one of the people that I feel should be the most help (my bff) is my biggest hindrance. I feel like she kinda sabotage me every time we hang out on purpose cause she doesn't want me to be smaller than her. I feel all alone. People always say they will help but NEVER follow through.

So please please please if u want/can help please follow through.

I can NOT afford to join anything so NO shakeoligy(sp?) or other programs I have to pay for!

Replies

• moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You really don't need to buy anything to workout and lose weight. Well, except healthy food of course. I like the idea of an accountability partner feel free to add me.
  • amyleighwood94
    Options
    it sounds like a two way deal your asking for ill push and motivate you if you do the same for me!
  • haleeodessa
    haleeodessa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help you out. Looking for the same in return. Some days are just so hard. Add ME :)
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I would suggest not hanging out with your "bff" for awhile until you finally have the willpower to say NO to whatever it is she may want you to eat. Take some time to YOURSELF to get YOU healthy. She should understand that and if she doesnt, shes not a very good BFF
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I will help keep you accountable. We all need to keep each other accountable and support each other. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous statements. Feel free to add :happy:
  • greeneyes1014
    Options
    i think we all need an accountability partner.. so i agree wiht everyone above.. especially the part about maybe laying low for a bit till you can gain better control on your eating habits