24 year old dude looking for support.

Options
Add me people! Looking for friends for this new journey

Replies

• ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I will try to be as supportive as possible LIKE A pterodactyl!
  • briantauman
    briantauman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I snapped last week. Sick of being the chubby guy thats funny. Gf left me. I hit bottom. Im ready to do this. Nothing will stop me. I have never wanted something so much in my life. I WILL hit my goals, and I will look like a bad-*kitten*, and I will see my abs. Hitch up the trailor and join me for my ride!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey. I added you as a friend.

Someone that would break up with anyone over looks isn't someone I would waste time with, but that's just my point of view.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I snapped last week. Sick of being the chubby guy thats funny. Gf left me. I hit bottom. Im ready to do this. Nothing will stop me. I have never wanted something so much in my life. I WILL hit my goals, and I will look like a bad-*kitten*, and I will see my abs. Hitch up the trailor and join me for my ride!

Awesome!!! Great to see your motivation! Good luck on your new journey!
  • katiepatati
    katiepatati Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! Now that is some real motivation talking! I like it!! Feel free to add a 24 year old girl :-D
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your GF, dude. Feel free to add me :)
  • briantauman
    Options
    Thanks guys. I started mfp on last wednesday, and I have basically lived at the gym this week and im down around 7lbs. Loving this new life. Cant wait till I have a before and after picture!
  • haleeodessa
    haleeodessa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need your kind of motivation! I can give the same in return. Feel free to add me :)
  • briantauman
    Options
    The funny thing is I have een overweight my whole life, but i never really really really wanted it. I would kinda think about what if, or I would work out every once in a while. Well they other day I just snapped. Went to a gym. Spent 100 bucks I didnt have, and I am doing this thing. I wont fail.
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    add me up friend
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    feel free to add bud! Welcome
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yay I need some more dude friends. :bigsmile: Okay and more friends in general. :smooched:
    Let's do this!
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thats great you sound like you are definately in it for the long haul, really hope you achieve your goals. added you as a friend.
  • briantauman
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • sendit
    sendit Posts: 28
    Options
    You can do it. Stay strong. Remember that it's not a race and it won't happen over night.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    support is why I wear boxer briefs...
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,801 Member
    Options
    add me if u like, Im almost to my goal weight but have so much more work to do
  • p00kienrayray
    Options
    Just added you. Be patient and consistent. We're all in this together.
  • makhno
    makhno Posts: 9
    Options
    Just added you man! You're in the right frame of mind. Now lets smash this!!