February Junk Food-Free Challenge

Options
Do you find yourself eating more junk food than you would like? Then this is the challenge for you! Keep a running tally of your junk food-free (JFF) days, so we can encourage each other!! :happy:

Tally should look like this:

Me: 0
JFF days : 0

We can do this!!!:drinker:

Replies

• totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Any takers??

Well, I'm doing this no matter what...
  • fatann55
    fatann55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I can do this
  • JessXOVanity
    Options
    Hahaha its weird I was just thinking about doing this coz of Feb fast but with junk food! Count me in :)
  • totalhealth12
    Options
    Welcome you two!!!! We can make this a success! Ready for tomorrow? I was naughty and had a DQ Blizzard tonight before tomorrow's start.

Again, anyone can join at any time this month...the more the merrier!!
  • totalhealth12
    Options
    What are some things people may consider as junk food but you don't and that you will not count as junk food for this month?

Here's my list.

1. Popcorn -- it's a healthy snack.
    2. Italian ice -- it's not ice cream and is a good substitute for sweets.
    3. Fat-free hot chocolate with our without fat-free whipped topping -- it coats the stomach on cold days and fills me up.
    4. Subway subs -- a healthy sub is fine.

What are yours?
  • totalhealth12
    Options
    2/1

ME: 1
    JFF: 0
  • JessXOVanity
    Options
    Non-junk foods:

- Flavoured protein shake
    - Peanut butter
    - Muesli bars (the ones without yoghurt topping or chocolate of course - just fruit/nuts/grains)

JFF - 4 days :) (although im sitting across the lunch table and it has cakes ALL over it for a bday!)
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I already do this! I bought a big dry erase 90 day planner that I put on the wall in my kitchen and the days that I'm junk free, I put a smiley face, the days I eat any junk, I put a sad face. I'm also recording my weigh ins on the calendar. Keeps me motivated to see all the happy days!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I am out. I love my junk food.
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    Do you find yourself eating more junk food than you would like? Then this is the challenge for you! Keep a running tally of your junk food-free (JFF) days, so we can encourage each other!! :happy:

Tally should look like this:

Me: 0
    JFF days : 0

We can do this!!!:drinker:

Just saw this ... I'll play! To me junk food is anything other than protein, veggies or fruit (low-carber) ... so I am kinda tough on myself, but it works for me.

JFF days as of 2/4 = 4.
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    2/9

JFF: 9/9

What happened people??
  • totalhealth12
    Options
    2/9

JFF: 9/9

What happened people??

HI!!

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have actually joined a group all about this. It's http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/974-fast-food-be-gone. "Fast Food Be Gone." Again, sorry about that. Hope you can join!!