Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    open the fridge door as wide as you can, grease up the box & just giv'er
  • koolmum
    koolmum Posts: 39
    Options
    Fold the entire thing in half and shove it in? You would burn a few cals just trying to keep it from springing back on you.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Fold the entire thing in half and shove it in? You would burn a few cals just trying to keep it from springing back on you.
    PRO TIP

Wear a lacrosse helmet when executing this maneuver.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Ummmm. Let me consult a physicist.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Relive your bachelor days and leave it on the counter for weeks on end...
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I think there is some confusion. I don't want to take my pizza out of the box. At least not yet. I just want to put the box in the fridge, but it wont fit

Trying so hard to find the hidden meaning in this.....

and failing :sad:
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I think there is some confusion. I don't want to take my pizza out of the box. At least not yet. I just want to put the box in the fridge, but it wont fit

The pizza is his peporoni, the box is the peporonis protection and the fridge is whatever he wants to put the pizza and box into. Which is why he does not want to take the pizza out of the box, he wants his peporoni protected. But of course he wants to put the box in thr fridge.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Dude, you fold the box and jam it between the beer bottles. Or you eat the **** pizza!
  • coe28
    Options

The pizza is his peporoni, the box is the peporonis protection and the fridge is whatever he wants to put the pizza and box into. Which is why he does not want to take the pizza out of the box, he wants his peporoni protected. But of course he wants to put the box in thr fridge.

Ahhhh Charlie, what would I do without you?? :smile:
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options

Moist.
  • Charlie003
    Options

Moist.

I do not recall seeing dunkin heize commercials lately, but they advertisr that their cakes are moist.
  • coe28
    Options

Moist.

:laugh: Damn you!!
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options

Moist

Y9o0p.png
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options

Moist

Y9o0p.png
    Nothing beats the original.

that-makes-me-moist.jpg
  • coe28
    Options

Moist

Y9o0p.png
    Nothing beats the original.

that-makes-me-moist.jpg

:sick: I can't take much more!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Maybe wet the box so that it'll slide in more easily. Just sayin...............
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The suggestion from this end is to rub butter (the real stuff not margerine) on either end and it should slide right in with the proper amount of preasure.....
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your suggests. i ate a few more slices and now the box folds up easily and goes right in.