SO....What are you doing for Superbowl Sunday!?!?!?

Options

Replies

• stephendamour
    Options
    Also, not trying to make your thread a political one, just mentioning that his remarks were in fact the definition of discrimination.

annnnd, back to the good times!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Gonna get my *kitten* kicked lol :wink:

Superbowl_zps5c32d33a.jpg

Love this!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Prime Rib. baked potato bar, (cheese sauce, broccoli, bacon, etc.) Empinadas ,chips and dip, beer, Sweet tea!

This sounds awesome!!!! empanadas....yummmmmmm BEERRUNNER loves his empanadas!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Driving home from the Pocono mountains in the morning and then actually eating good and NO drinking for me. Yeah, I'm boring. This is a first though!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Driving home from the Pocono mountains in the morning and then actually eating good and NO drinking for me. Yeah, I'm boring. This is a first though!

Its all good babycakes! have a couple of beers
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Party at the house. Eating a little of everything that's brought over and enjoying probably several ciders from the keg my husband made me.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm running in a 10k...then watching the game!

1134381.png
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    ^ Niners baby!!
  • StephGettinFit
    StephGettinFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Cooking some chicken satay on kabob sticks with peanut sauce. Probably picking up some spring rolls from the local vietnamese place toooo.

enjoying some yummy protein and veggies to counterbalance the chips and queso I will eat tooo! Gunna try and not drink beer.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Since I really could care less about either team playing, we'll probably just have a movie day and do laundry. Or go get my new treadmill...if we don't do that on Saturday.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm working until 4:30 and then...yeah, not sure.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Staying home and watching the 49er's manhandle Ray "The Murderer" Lewis and the Ravens.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I'm running in a 10k...then watching the game!

1134381.png

damn!!!! Now this will be one ravanous MFP'er!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Staying home and watching the 49er's manhandle Ray "The Murderer" Lewis and the Ravens.

LOL! I sure hope so!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Going out salsa dancing at night, like every Sunday :p
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

Nice.............but Cumbia is where its at!
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My family will be at my house this year. Ribs, wings, chili, plenty o apps. Thinking of getting a bottle of my fave wine - The Prisoner from Orin Swift
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

Nice.............but Cumbia is where its at!

meh. They always throw in a bit of cumbia, cha-cha, bachata, and way too much meringue for my taste.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Boycotting it I'm a Patriot fan and sore looser and I have not got over seeing them blow it @ home in the AFC championship. Watching a Dexter marathon and eating healthy instead! Do hope the 49rs kick the Ravens *kitten* would love to see Lewis and Suggs crying in defeat!
  • LMadams8519
    LMadams8519 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Going to the local sports bar, trying not to eat/drink too much and hopefully watching the Ravens win!! GO RAVENS!! :)