Then and now (hopefully with pics!) - Size 20 to Size 6!!!

Options

Replies

• crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I've posted before and after shots before but I had a bit of a NSV this week so it seemed like a good time for some new ones :D I've been wearing baggy size 8 pants for a while now because I really couldn't believe that I might actually fit into size 6s. Well, turns out that I do (and comfortably - I don't have to force myself into them or anything lol). Given that, at my heaviest, I was in size 20s, I'm totally stunned! I also just went on two ski trips with my family which is a pretty big deal for me because I've been scared to learn forever (and using my weight as an excuse not to). Well, the weight is gone and I'm learning to ski :happy:

Here are my "before and after" pics (I hope!)

Resizedpicmonkey_zpsb7e1d122.jpg

You look AMAZING!
  • lunnay
    lunnay Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing, and you're such an inspiration! It's amazing to see such dedication, and really inspiring to know it can be done. No more excuses for me - I'm sticking with this. :)
  • Theohariti
    Theohariti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Woe. That is a total transformation. Absolutely amazing!
  • PrimalSiren
    Options
    Wow that is amazing, you are so inspiring!
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great pictures! Your pictures show how you love spending time with your family and doing things outdoors... must feel terrific to be more healthy and fit enough to get more out of those times!

Congratulations!
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A big Congrats to you!
  • msemich
    msemich Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! When people tell you 'Oh, I lost 100 pounds' it's just so hard to believe, let alone visualize. But you have done an amazing thing - you have lost a whole other person! Congratulations!
  • imheavenbound
    Options
    I love that you are learning to ski! You look great, but beyond that it looks like your life has changed for the better (healthier) and that's key for all of us regardless of our weight loss goals.

Thank you for sharing your pics and your sweet message! What an inspiration!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jodi_lynn1972
    jodi_lynn1972 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My fav part of fitness mags is actually looking at the before and afters. And one of my favorite things about MFP..is looking at the before and afters; This is Amazing. AMAZING.

I am in AWE!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post to find on my first weigh in when I in fact did lose a little. Great to see how this small but good start can end up. LOL my weight loss is so minor y ou can't even see it on my ticker. gonna change the stars to something else.
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! And you said something that I think bears repeating - there will we times when the scale does not budge (or it goes the wrong way) to not get discouraged! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring transformation!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great success story! I too wonder how long that took you?
    I am not sure I'll ever see a size 6, not sure for me that would be healthy ... but for sure I want to be smaller, single digit pants.
    I started in 16 and now the 14s are getting to big after 3 months. Its hard worth, but for the first time I am seeing results and
    very encouraged.
    Keep up the good work!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Smoking Hot
  • hunkymonkey2
    hunkymonkey2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic progress!!
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! thanks for sharing!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are truly amazing!
  • hhwnow
    hhwnow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • graceful2002
    Options
    Amazing progress! Way to go!
  • AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just A-mazing!! Really inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!