Quest protein bars, new flavor, EPIC!!!!!!!

Options
First off, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. I sure as hell wish I did though!!!! New flavor = chocolate chip cookie dough! Holy (bleep)!

428134_517528264953886_928872720_n.jpg

Replies

• SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Have you actually tasted them? Are they nummers?
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    They just announced them this afternoon so they aren't actually out yet.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i've been thinking of buying some protein bars for after my bootcamps because i find that i will eat hours later if I don't do it right away, I will look out for it. Never had a protein bar in my life!
  • its_go_time
    Options
    The Quest ones definitely aren't the cheapest, but they are damn good! The banana nut muffin ones that came out a little bit ago were fantastic too. I have very high hopes for these. I can't wait! :bigsmile:
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    feed to me. feed to me now.
  • its_go_time
    Options
    They go on sale on Thursday!
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    The Quest ones definitely aren't the cheapest, but they are damn good! The banana nut muffin ones that came out a little bit ago were fantastic too. I have very high hopes for these. I can't wait! :bigsmile:

Hmm, these might be awesome. :) I do love me some Quest Bars!

I was actually somewhat disappointed in the Banana Nut Muffin flavor. They were good, but not one of my favorites. I will try not to get too jazzed up about the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, but I can't have any for a few more months anyway (contest prep) so by then I expect a full review!
  • its_go_time
    Options
    That will be done. I'm a nerd, I set myself up a calendar reminder to make sure I'm in line to order these immediately when they go on sale. haha
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    That will be done. I'm a nerd, I set myself up a calendar reminder to make sure I'm in line to order these immediately when they go on sale. haha

Looking forward to it!

Someone actually just told me yesterday that if you "like" Quest on Facebook they'll send you 2 bars... maybe you can request the new flavor. :)
  • AussieTrainer
    Options
    Yeah I can't wait. I just tried the other newish flavor, banana nut muffin, and omgggggg! It's softer than the others, and amazing. <3
  • Dlacenere
    Dlacenere Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good lord - I haven't heard of this one yet or the banana nut muffin - I can't wait to try them both - I love my quest bars!
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Dang, the no sugar added means it's probably the splenda ones. I really like the ones without splenda because it leaves a bit of an aftertaste I don't care for.

That being said... I love strawberry cheesecake, cinnamon roll, coconut cashew...... I should heat one up before I kill myself thinking about it. lol.
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Looking forward to it!

Someone actually just told me yesterday that if you "like" Quest on Facebook they'll send you 2 bars... maybe you can request the new flavor. :)

Oh how I love Quest bars! Thanks for the heads up. Free I love them even more then! lol
  • its_go_time
    Options
    Reminder, today is the day they go on sale. 10:30 PST. Yeah, I'll be in line.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Note to self: Look for this!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the pb cups? Just wondering :P
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Every Quest bar I have tried so far, other than the Chocolate (which seems weird to me) is awesome. Even the damned Banana nut muffin actually tastes like a banana nut muffin...it was like a mind**** in a wrapper.

I am certainly looking forward to this...
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    sounds delish! I've tried quite a few of the flavors. My favorite are strawberry cheesecake and chocolate peanut butter!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Every Quest bar I have tried so far, other than the Chocolate (which seems weird to me) is awesome. Even the damned Banana nut muffin actually tastes like a banana nut muffin...it was like a mind**** in a wrapper.

I am certainly looking forward to this...

I'm telling you I was mind f***ed when I tried the PB&J. Swear to god I was eating a PB&J sandwich!
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try these. Thx for the heads up! My all time fab is the cinnamon roll. But I'm open to loving more than one. :wink: