Any other ladies losing their BOOBS as they drop lbs!?

Options
Ughhh! It is so frustrating. I have always been the "less blessed" one out of my sisters and I, but I didn't realize how much of my boobs were just extra worthless fat! I mean, I know that's a lot of what breasts are, but I went from a 40D to now down to a 34B and I think i'm gonna have to downsize AGAIN haha! You think there's a place that gives out free breast implants for women with significant weight loss? J/K =]

Replies

• Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yep, but I feel like I can breathe but I don't want them to go either. After 3 kids, they are just not perky anymore! Oh well!
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    mine went away, never to return again :sad:
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    YES. It is honestly the worst part of my weight loss... I didn't really have huge ones to begin with, going to be relying on padding to help myself adjust
  • flutterbygrl1
    Options
    :grumble: i wish!!!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    When I was thin, I was flat chested. When I was fat, I was regular chested. And now that I'm post-menopause and losing a bit of weight, I can relate to the "deflated balloon" comments. :-(
  • swanarae
    Options
    Yes! Those were the first thing to go. Now my loss was not as dramatic as Brey1986 but I have gone from a DD to a C and my back is ever so grateful
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Yes, and while my husband is disappointed, I am not.
  • brey1986
    brey1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I HATE it! haha! You know, I wanted to get fit, and be attractive for my husband....now i'm more fit...and deflated lol. It was a dramatic drop in size and in addition to having a toddler...at this point I almost feel like I have to "pour them" into my bra anymore. lol
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I honestly haven't lost any boobs yet, however its around the back that I'm losing, which is great because my bras don't cut in s they used to.
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I wish! I'm a 38D and would love to be a small C or a large B. But they are not changing. I think my chest makes me look heavier and I can't wear cute strapless dresses and many other sundresses (I live in SE Asia and it's HOT!)

I want to lose 10 more pounds so there is still hope.
  • determinedt0l0se
    Options
    Yes! uhh lol .. my husband is like .. umm .. where are they going? lol .. I wish I would lose my thighs not my boobs .. I think I have lost 6 inches? give or take .. I hope it stops now
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I HATE it! haha! You know, I wanted to get fit, and be attractive for my husband....now i'm more fit...and deflated lol. It was a dramatic drop in size and in addition to having a toddler...at this point I almost feel like I have to "pour them" into my bra anymore. lol

Mine were like that for awhile, but as I've lost more weight they've gotten less saggy and deflated looking. Mine are still a small D cup, so I think my husband's whining is stupid!
  • Km0714
    Km0714 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yes!! I'm at a 34dd right now but I feel my bras getting big, time to downsize!
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I went from spilling out of a DD to a b/c. I was upset, but, now that I do chest exercises, it's helped fill everything out and I'm good.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    First place I lose and first place I gain!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    First great going on the 60+ pounds of lost weight! :flowerforyou:

Second, I can't wait for my breast to downsize! LOL!!! I thrilled this week because I am wearing my bra in the tightest clasps, So the body, back fat, etc. is shrinking and that is never a bad thing. Being larger they are hard to cover, some get back and or/neck pain and wearing a larger size blouse just to keep them covered is no fun. I am looking forward to getting into cute, fitted blouses once again. :laugh:
  • endlesoul
    endlesoul Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I use t be a 44 DD now I'm a 36 B and I'm glad! I don't miss the straps digging into my shoulders and the back stress. But I'm older and having big ones doesn't mean a thing to me. :wink:
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Oh yes... Went from a 38d to a 34a. :cry:
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    36d to 34b, they were the first things to go.
  • NickiLee52
    Options
    I'm actually looking forward to loosing some of mine. When I loose weight it's the first place is vanishes from so I'll be happy camper knowing the weight is starting to come off. Besides that, I can't wait to fit into all my pretty Victoria Secret bras that I was wearing a couple years ago.