Good Nintendo Wii fitness games

Options
katie192
katie192 Posts: 18 Member
I have just got a Wii and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on which fitness game is the best!

Replies

• kistjo
    kistjo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    the wii active is fun!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wii EA Active is what I have right now. I like it a lot. I'm very short so sometimes I have to adjust the leg strap while doing the movements to have it register. It only happens to me though.

They came out with a newer one as well for EA Active.

Jillian Michaels has one called boot camp I think. I have heard mixed reviews on that one.

Other than that I have no idea....

Oh and I've heard you can burn a ton of calories doing the dance dance game.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Just Dance is my favorite.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I keep a cycle of EA Sports Active for Wii, Jenny McCarthy, Wii Fit (and Wii Fit Plus), Just Dance and some of the boxing games. I've been working on law school exams for about 6 weeks, so unfortunately I'm behind on my workouts, but I lost 33 pounds from mid January to early April doing just that! I fully recommend them all - but start with Wii Fit and EA Sports Active, definitely :smile:
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    Just Dance is GREAT!
  • ImGettingFit
    Options
    bump
  • stefanienoel
    stefanienoel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the wii fit and since I got it at christmastime, I've lost a bunch of weight and inches. I rotate through the Wii fit plus games, the golds gym cardio boxing, and just dance. It definitely seems to be working for me, and the games make it feel like you're not really working out :)
  • katie192
    katie192 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thanks, think i am going to give the ea active a try!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i have wii active 1 and 2 and i love them both :)
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I love the wii fit plus and gold's gym cardio workout. It's boxing and it's hardcore, sweat your butt off stuff.(plus you can take out your frustrations)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Wii Biggest Loser & Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 are both really good :)