you know what i've noticed to be a neat idea?

Options
:wink: before i started my diet i took my digital camera and had my husband take a picture of me in just a swimsuit, standing up straight, not sucking in anything, just there....so at the end of this month i'm going to have him take another set of pictures of me in the same swimsuit standing the same way, and then i can look and compare the two to see the entire shape and every inch of my body front and back and to see how it has improved...and the month after that i'll do the same, and so on....i think it will be extremely motivating to see my progress over all that time, and for later once i reach my goal weight i can look back on those pictures to see what i used to look like and how far i've come, and to motivate myself to NEVER look like that again....:bigsmile:

Replies

• clwilliams222
    Options
    :wink: before i started my diet i took my digital camera and had my husband take a picture of me in just a swimsuit, standing up straight, not sucking in anything, just there....so at the end of this month i'm going to have him take another set of pictures of me in the same swimsuit standing the same way, and then i can look and compare the two to see the entire shape and every inch of my body front and back and to see how it has improved...and the month after that i'll do the same, and so on....i think it will be extremely motivating to see my progress over all that time, and for later once i reach my goal weight i can look back on those pictures to see what i used to look like and how far i've come, and to motivate myself to NEVER look like that again....:bigsmile:
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Good for you I did the same last week! and for the first time I've put it on my profile!

I'm going to take another one arround the 21st of December and see the change! Go girl!!!:drinker:
  • jmlane1981
    Options
    I have decided to join you...unfortunately this is me!!!:sad: :explode: :sad:

I didn't have anyone to take the picture for me so I did a self timer...which makes it hard to figure out where to stand to get the whole body...
  • playinwfire
    Options
    jmlane I did the same! and you still look better then I ;) lets see in a while how we'll turn out lol
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I wish I had thought to do this......I have lost the 15 lbs I set out to lose, and I KNOW I look better, but wish I had the "before and after" proof!
  • clwilliams222
    Options
    i'm too embarassed to put mine up since i was in a bikini but i definitely am loving the before and after proof!!! i was a size 18 and now i'm a size 16, and i'm hoping to be a size 11/12 by next year
  • dawnwags
    Options
    i did the same thing ....but when I was having our last child .......................^^
    ----