Skinny Saturday Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I consider today a success, because I cooked a big dinner for company, and still stayed under my calories! Woo hoo!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

You are amazing! Have a wonderful Mothers Day. Hopefully somone will cook for you today!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Did good today on calories my hubby brought me out to dinner Red Lospter. And before I order anything I looked up the calorie so I am still under my calories. Didn't do good on my water and only got one workout in but went shoping at the mall so is that a workout? lol

Going to Red Lob and staying under cals is worth praise! Yes, shopping can be counted as an exercise! Especially if you bought yourself something for Mothers Day! Good job on staying under cals and planning before you went out to eat! Happy Mothers Day dear one!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Good job Sara, Jodie and Callie! You have accomplished a great Skinny Sat! Awesome! Have a blessed Sunday and don't forget to call Mom! :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    AWESOME job Fab! I think you are!!! You gotta.... be doing a RIU & Shred!:wink:

Girls..... Well my stats so far are not so glamourous! 91.9 oz & 6 hrs in the yard.. and pulled out the old pedometer, forgot how much fun it is, but I have 14909 steps so far. My goal was 15 K :smile: Gonna throw in a stationary bike ride after dinner!

Hope everyone has had a SUPER Skinny Sat! :flowerforyou:

Good idea pulling out the pedometer! I remember being encouraged to get 10,000 steps in a day in a Heart Smart class I took once. Way to go hopping on the bike after a busy day Cal!
  • jaki521
    jaki521 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! It motivated me to garden for 2 hours (hauling mulch bags around) and I stayed under my calories for the day. Weekends are tough, no schedule and lots more temptations.
    Great idea about the pedometer; I found mine & will be using it again!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I MADE IT!! Thanks for this challenge..it helped me to be AWARE of everything and I did good at staying under calories, went to the gym when I usually dont go on Saturdays and I drank lots of water, which I usually screw up with on the weekends. So thanks!
  • Garcialynne
    Garcialynne Posts: 33
    Options
    This sounds like an awesome thing to do and a great bunch of people. I hope I see this next week because I would so like to take part
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    So I ran my 5k yesterday! Finished it in 34 minutes at an average pace of 11:08!!! AND I ran the whole thing...did I mention I was not a runner before this? Woohoo! All of my training paid off!

I only went 100 calories over my limit yesterday, which is a big deal for me on the weekends so I am majorly excited!

Today is Mother's Day and I've decided that regardless of the holiday, I am going to stick with my meal plan. No going outside of my limits today! My daughter and I are going to go for a mother/daughter run this afternoon too. Hooray!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Sorry I wasn't here ladies pulled the dreaded double shift. Got a good workout at the all day job. Mostly lifting. Drank plenty was well within my calories. Have to do the same next week so will have to plan in advance now that I know!

You all did so well, congratz to all! Alice
  • chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am a day late I thought it was; a Sunday challenge I stayed within my calories and I lost 2 lbs. Today is mothers day and I am having a hard time. I want junk food.
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Good Morning all

Here are my final stats for SSC... 16395 steps & 107.6 oz water :smile: But, NO count on the cals.

See you WED!