Just hit the 100 pound loss mark!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Beverleyjaneo
    Options
    Fantastic congratulations :smile:

Wonderful motivation as I've just reached my half way point and it helps to see your wonderful progress !:smile:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    massilon Tigers, got to love em. Congrats, you are an inspiration. So so awesome.
  • HealthierAnn
    HealthierAnn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:smile: What an awesome achievement. You are an inspiration :smile:
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Great job in your dedication! I notice that you have a great smile which was missing in the very first weigh in pic! GOD bless!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    massilon Tigers, got to love em. Congrats, you are an inspiration. So so awesome.

Love them Tigers! Thank you!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    You absolutely ROCK! I have close to 70 to lose, but I am devoted and determined to get healthy and fit. I hit the gym every day (even on a 10 below day like today lol). Very proud of you...and you are an inspiration!

Determination and dedication is what it is all about. You will do it! Thank you!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    AWESOME!! Great job in your dedication! I notice that you have a great smile which was missing in the very first weigh in pic! GOD bless!

Haha! No kidding! I am smiling a lot more now a days! :P Thank you!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment and way to go on removing all of those things from your diet! Very admirable. I can't wait to have the 100 pound loss success story, but I'm taking it slow and lifting heavy!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    I decided to make my changes in 2009 and little by little have worked at it. Now I have officially gone gluten, dairy, sugar, and salt free. I feel like I am 18 again and could play for the hs football team! haha! Today I have officially lost 101 pounds since I made that monumental decision! I would post pictures... I just don't know how. I did once after I finished Insanity, but they were way too huge. I opened my profile for all of you to see. My current picture is last week, and the last one in grey boxers and no shirt is me at my worst.. 303 pounds. You all can do it!

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8520/101poundslost.jpg

I think I figured it out thanks to Jerbear
  • dmusler
    Options
    That is so wonderful, congratulations!
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is amazing.
  • nld410
    nld410 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You rock! You should be so proud of your hard work and commitmnt!
  • susiemeri
    susiemeri Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures - they really show your hard work! You're an inspiration!
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Thank you for sharing your success - it's very motivating for those of us who want to lose 100+!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!