Fiber One!!!!

Options
OMG!!! I just bought the chocolate fiber one bars........ They are fantastic!!!! I couldn't believe they were so good. They are way better than any candy bar and they are only 140 calorie and have 9g of fiber WOOOHOOO!!!! If you haven't tried these, go out and buy some, they have several flavors... you wont be dissapointed. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I just bought the chocolate fiber one bars........ They are fantastic!!!! I couldn't believe they were so good. They are way better than any candy bar and they are only 140 calorie and have 9g of fiber WOOOHOOO!!!! If you haven't tried these, go out and buy some, they have several flavors... you wont be dissapointed. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love them too! I really like the peanut butter ones too. They really satisfy that craving for something sweet! :heart:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    yeh, Tam hooked me up on thoughs.. They are my candy bar fix! :laugh:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I just bought the bread. Now I will have to look for the bars.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    They are good!! I am an addict! hahahaah
  • chelle1717
    chelle1717 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weird, I just had my first FiberOne bar today & I thought, "holy crap, I just had a mouthgasm!" I got the caramel kind...drooooooool. They're unbeatable (but I bought the chocolate ones too, just to compare).
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yes they are good. My favorite is the peanut butter.:drinker: :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I love them too the oats and chocolate 160, oats and peanut butter 150, oats and caramel 140- They are so good and yummy perfect snack when you have a sweet tooth
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    "mouthgasm" that's a great word for it!:heart:
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Wouldn't "oralgasm" be more fitting? :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I just tried the new Oats & Apple Streusel one..and WOW....SOOOO good!!!! 130 cals, 2 g fat and tons of flavor!!!
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    what about protein and carbs? does anyone have a count on that? where are you getting them? I need a good protein bar. the premier odessy are great but huge and pricy. I eat the fiber one yogurt, its only ok. would like to try the bars, after all you can never have too many oralgasims. :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I received a sample in the mail a few months ago and I absolutely loved it!
    I wouldn't trust myself with a box of them. That's why I haven't bought any.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    what about protein and carbs? does anyone have a count on that? where are you getting them? I need a good protein bar. the premier odessy are great but huge and pricy. I eat the fiber one yogurt, its only ok. would like to try the bars, after all you can never have too many oralgasims. :laugh:

You can get them in the store any grocery store-- If you are looking for protein bars Luna Bars are good too I like the nuts over chocolate- they are meant for women -- I got mine at target
  • Doozie
    Doozie Posts: 53
    Options
    I received a sample in the mail a few months ago and I absolutely loved it!
    I wouldn't trust myself with a box of them. That's why I haven't bought any.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

I ate two of them today.....I can't be trusted with them...:grumble:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    See! LOL
    I would have eaten them all!
    They are that good:tongue:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yummm.....I'll have to look for more flavours when I head to Montana in a month! I've only seen the Oats and Chocolate and Oats and PB ones here in Canada! I want to try them all, they are sooooo good!
  • mrflibbleisvryx
    mrflibbleisvryx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I loooooove these bars. The chocolate and oats is my favorite, but I like the caramel one, too. Also, a good food find is the Fiber One yogurt (made by Yoplait). Each cup has 80 calories, 0 fat and 5g fiber. I love the Key Lime Pie!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Wouldn't "oralgasm" be more fitting? :blushing:

I just about spit my yogurt out. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: