Any other ladies losing their BOOBS as they drop lbs!?

Options

Replies

• Skinnyinsecure
    Skinnyinsecure Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lost 36lbs, went from 36C to 32B. Still losing and might end up in a training bra
  • ejay90
    ejay90 Posts: 42
    Options
    went from b-a... so bough new bras.... 3 weeks later the back is oo big.... need new bra.... fml
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am definitely seeing a difference in the way my bras are fitting since going low-carb. They fit so much better and I won't mind going down a cup size or two along the way.
  • Syl92
    Syl92 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Lol yes! Mine are getting smaller, gonna have to start wearing push up bras.
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    Yep, lost 'em, which I really don't mind, but after nursing two children, they are definitely deflated. Ah well, at least everything looks decent with clothes on.
  • patriciafarmer56
    Options
    I have always been blessed in that department. however now instead of being in the penthouse, they are in the basement. I just started my program. When I was thin, I was a 36C, now I am a 44DD. I hope and pray I see the C again. Personally, I don't want large breasts. They are always in the way, they enter the room before I do, I find it hard to even swing a baseball bat without them slapping me back. I'm done with them. Please make them small boobies again. For those who a not largely endowed, be happy with what you have. More than a handful is a waste.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Ughhh! It is so frustrating. I have always been the "less blessed" one out of my sisters and I, but I didn't realize how much of my boobs were just extra worthless fat! I mean, I know that's a lot of what breasts are, but I went from a 40D to now down to a 34B and I think i'm gonna have to downsize AGAIN haha! You think there's a place that gives out free breast implants for women with significant weight loss? J/K =]

If you find a place like that let me in on the secret! I swear the first 20 pounds I lost fell right off my boobs.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yep, not much left. Oh well. I'll take 110 pounds lost over having bigger boobs.
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mine are smaller than they were in Middle School! I'm at 34" and probably closer to an A than a B. I've never been an A that I'm aware of. Very sad! I still want to lose 20 to 24 more pounds so I'm scared to know how much more they will deflate before it's over with. I love that you started this post because I've been whining about this for days now. lol :sad:
  • beckwithemily
    Options
    Biggest fear! :frown:
  • ihavehope2013
    Options
    Yep! That has always been the first thing to go for me.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately not, mine appeared to have gone up a cup size. How the heck does that work?!

Because cup size is just a ratio. Take your chest measurement and then measure under your breasts. Each inch difference is one cup size. So if your torso shrinks, but your breasts don't, you appear to have gained a cup.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I went from a 36C to a 34A... and they're still shrinking, so at this rate I'm going to end up a AA, sigh... When I'm wearing a workout bra and look at the mirror to check my form during classes, my ribs stick out nearly as far as my boobs. It's a bit demoralizing, but at least there are always pushup bras. I'd rather have small boobs, a flatter stomach, and a less jiggly butt than bigger boobs and more flab, lol.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    yes, in fact, my mom was so bothered when she saw me the other day, about how horrible my bra was fitting, that she insisted that we go to khols and get new bras. i told her no because i still have more weight to lose and im not ready to buy new stuff yet, and she then demanded that i go with her and she will buy me a new bra. lol, we went, and to my surprise, i went from a 42ddd to a 36dd!

hopefully i dont go down any further. i mean, maybe a single d would be fine, but anymore than that, and ill be very upset!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Yes. My bra size is down by one cup size and the band size has dropped from a 38 to 34. I've got silicon so this was extremely surprising.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42F to a 40DD. I thought I would be happy but they look like deflated balloons now and lay in my arm pits when I lay down. That is not hot. I told my boyfriend that I wanted to have them lifted, not downsized at all, just made perkier. I think he is allergic to what he calls tupperware ti**ies because he was not thrilled. I just want them to look the way they did before I had kids. I don't want to have to roll them up and put them in my bra.
  • Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG! They have gotten smaller since my very first post! My husband said a boob job might be in order! Well while they are fixing that, they can do a few other areas that droop since I lost weight. I really screwed my body up and what happens to all the loose skin? If everything hangs, I don't think I am going to care what my boobs look like, I will have a different focus.
  • MagicsMommy11
    MagicsMommy11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yup their the first to go :sad:
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    i haven't lost enough yet to notice a difference but i am hoping they are the first things to go! my whole life i've had big ones (and every guy at every party has made sure to point it out-as if i didnt notice) so i am hoping that they will go down in size. i'd probably be 10 lbs lighter without them!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    C to B cup for me. I'm not happy. It took me forever to get the ones I had.