Lindt - Lindor Chocs

Options
Just got given a box of lindt lindor chocs at work...these are my ultimate FAV!! First thing I did was check the calories....77cals EACH!! oh my god, so handed one out to everyone at work and just one for me! Man I have changed!
WELL DONE ME :D

Any one else noticing little changes they are making and super proud of yourselves? :D
Happy Friday everyone!

Replies

• MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Go you!!!!
    Love little victories like that. I too have started to just naturally make better decisions like skipping that donut or a chocolate someone offers. Yeah sometimes I want it but then I realize I dont NEED it and it isn't a big deal to skip it :)
  • angelams30
    Options
    Good for you!!! It's so hard to pass yummy treats up! I opened up a mountain dew this morning and felt guilty so I dumped it out and grabbed some water! I think little things like this will help make us stronger and give in less to sweet temptations :) Happy Friday!
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten any of my ds' Christmas chocolate - which he STILL has. He's nothing like me because he can make that stuff last for months (well, he would have in the past if his mother (me) didn't eat it on him). Now I'm seeing just how long he can go! so, I'm extremely proud of myself for not eating his chocolate. I'ts not even calling my name, LOL.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    That is great!

I used to be able to eat multiples of those... they are so good!! The ones my husband got at Christmas were 80 cals each! The old me would of had six of them at once.