What sucks about losing weight?

Options
I have to run 5 miles to burn the calories that I used to burn in 5k!

What else?

Replies

• Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Extra Skin
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with those, plus:

So cold!!
  • f1ctional
    Options
    Well even know I am losing somewhat incrementally, I would say the seemingly ridiculous amount of time it is taking. I guess good things come to those who wait though.
  • sarrora
    sarrora Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    smaller boobs :(
  • angiehowes
    angiehowes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Having to be mindful of what I eat and counting calories in general. This site makes it easy, but I am still resentful! :laugh:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Having to buy new clothes because I keep shrinking out of what I've got! :tongue: Wondering if the shorts I bought last summer are going to fit me this year, or if they'll be too big now.

But I ain't complainin'! :drinker:
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    (Having previously lost 100lbs before:) Being cold all the time. Buying new clothes. Still wearing some clothes that make you look frumpy during in-between stages. Finding areas that still hold onto excess flab.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    -none of my old scrubs fit which means spending more money without having a choice
    -freezing all the time
    -can't drink as much beer :(
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My hair isn't as shiny, and my skin is drier now that I'm eating less fat. I take fish oil supplements, but it's not helping.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Buying new clothes and being chased after all the hot girls.... I would imagine
  • amntsu
    amntsu Posts: 30
    Options
    Water weight!!
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I agree it is so hard:-(
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    feet are getting skinny which would be all fine and dandy except i have tiny feet (size 5) and well my 5s are starting to flip flop off my feet when i walk. turning into a lightweight drinker. guess that's good for my wallet. well not really because i have start buying new clothes.
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have to run 5 miles to burn the calories that I used to burn in 5k!

This urks me more than anything!! I have to bust my butt for 90 mins and come out of the gym looking like I just took a shower in my clothes to burn what I used to in 30 mins! Sigh...the downside to getting fit...especially when you still need to burn the same amount of calories.

Definitely having to buy new clothes...when you have no extra money and your pants keep falling off when you run...it's a little inconvenient.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Bony knees at bedtime that make it hard to get comfortable. Bony butt to sit on hard surfaces. No boobs. Tummy and leg skin. Being cold. Having to buy new clothes every couple of months. But....I'll take all of that for my healthy body and being able to buy those clothes in a size 0/2 instead of a 12/14. :-)
  • htimsm87
    htimsm87 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Takes "weigh" to long..
  • fourpairs
    Options
    It takes days to lose 1 pound and minutes to gain 2.
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Having your friends look at you like you're a weirdo for not wanting more than one beer and switching to diet coke.
  • princess_e_972
    princess_e_972 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree with the smaller boobs! lol..stretch marks suck if you get them