I'm new anyone got some tips

Options
Hi Everyone,

My Name is Roula, I am new to MFP and i think it is fantastic... I was wondering if any one has any tips on exercing at home.

I was also wondering if any one uses the zumba dvd at home and if they are as much fun at home as a class.

Thanks

Replies

• 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome to MFP, exercising at home is never as much fun as in a class but sometimes its all we have! get some light weights,exercise dvds, a rebounder and swiss ball and your away laughing!! you can find core, butt, arm and leg workouts on internet.put on some music and go for it!!!
  • Sonriendo
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... this is a great website and am sure you will find many many good fitness buddies....
    I personally enjoy working out at home..... with videos or just exercise cards ... I look at it as my ME time.... it's also a lot cheaper! Have Fun... Add me if you like.
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I do yoga at home and use a medicine ball and a swiss ball for various exercises. It still works but you just don't push yourself as hard as what you would if you were doing a class.
  • roula_paterson
    Options
    thank you everyone for your help. !
  • Elisepatricia
    Elisepatricia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have the Zumba for the Wii and let me tell you it can be a workout. They even have different styles of workouts and different ways to schedule your week. It's a great tool. Good luck!