any other 25-30 yr old newbies who wanna support each other?

Options
Hello!
I'm only 2 weeks in here and haven't made a network for myself yet. I am really trying to do this for life this time and think it would be a big help if I could start to make some friends on here!
I am 27, 5'9" and weigh 237 right now. I have lost 8lbs since Thanksgiving, but haven't gotten serious about change until recently.
Let's motivate each other as newbies! Feel free to add me and perhaps we can work on our goals together!

Replies

• Diahann_Hughes
    Diahann_Hughes Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hiya im a 29 year old newbie to my fitness pal Hiii Yaa x
  • OneShortBri
    OneShortBri Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I'm really a newbie, but I haven't been a real regular either. I joined this weight loss effort at work called "The Skinny Bunch" and have my eye on the prize (money is involved but I really just want to look good this summer!). I'm 29, 5'3, and have about 65 lbs to lose all together. Feel free to add me:)
  • jaclynZ
    Options
    25 y/o female, down for new friends :)
  • Lytherinz
    Options
    Newbie to the site. A friend told me about it. If anyone needs a friend just add me. Love to give out advice when its wanted.
  • sassy_sadie
    sassy_sadie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm 28. Currently 190, looking to get to at least 150 (will re-evaluate then).

I've been on MFP seriously for a couple weeks now, but I've had an account for a year.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Not a newbie, but happy to be your friend and help motivate you!!

You can totally do this!
  • amesslice
    amesslice Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    26 year old female looking to loose around 45 pounds. Just started my weight loss journey on 1/24/13 for what seems like the hundreth time. Feel free to add me :)
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    29. Been on almost a month. Feel free to add me.
  • lovingmommy_of1
    lovingmommy_of1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    29yrs old, want to lose about 50lbs. Spent 9 years at this weight and I am ready to take it off at any cost. Lets do this!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been on this site for a long time, some of the time very seriously logging food every day, then not serious (mostly in the summer when I really just wanted to be out hiking and not home in front of the computer). I'm 27, 5'9" and looking to lose 30ish pounds. Mostly looking to up my fitness and strength. :) Welcome!
  • tarablyawsum
    tarablyawsum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    can not say i am a newbie but feel free to add me. i started month 3 and is always looking for people to befriend on mfp. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:

Forgot to add that im 27 if that matters
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm not a newbie, but I'm 26 and anyone should feel free to add me!
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I have bee on mfp for quite a bit, but I am a newbie workout-wise. I started my fitness journey last week and am already noticing results!
  • anastb
    anastb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    29! feel free to add me! :)
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    25, been on mfp almost 3Weeks now, feel free to add me!
  • velocirobot
    Options
    Add me, if you'd like! I'm 25, and have been on MFP for about a month now
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    27 turning 28 here. I'm not really new and I'm close to my goal but I plan on logging for quite a long time and am always happy to make new friends on here and share advice :)
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I am 26 with roughly 45 more pounds to go until I reach my GW. I've become frusterated over the past 6 months since my weight has basically stayed the same. I'm ready to start shedding some more pounds and although I'm not new on this site, I would love any new friends who are looking for motivating friends just as much as I am! :)
  • jakkidoodles
    Options
    29yr old F ....got around 100 lbs to lose for my first goal. long way to go, but it's a lifestyle change, not a diet- I keep telling myself that....;) x
  • Neets086
    Neets086 Posts: 60
    Options
    Feel free to add, I'm 26... looking to lose another 10 kilos.. always up for supportive friends :)