Green Coffee Bean extract and Rasberry Ketone

Options
Has anyone tried the Green Coffee Bean Extract and/or the Rasberry Ketone Belly fat burner capsules. I have started them both today. I was just wondering if any one has success with them.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Most people around will agree that it is a waste of money. If a product is endorsed by Dr Oz, it's usually a sign.

Try this system. I promise you it works.
    Maintain a calorie deficit by hitting your calorie goal, exercise, and reap the benefits.

If you use the search function (I'm too lazy to go copy & paste all of them here), you'll find tons of threads about these two topics and the general opinion is negative.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Most people around will agree that it is a waste of money. If a product is endorsed by Dr Oz, it's usually a sign.

Maintain a calorie deficit by hitting your calorie goal, exercise, and reap the benefits.

If you use the search function (I'm too lazy to go copy & paste all of them here), you'll find tons of threads about these two topics and the general opinion is negative.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Ignore the Oz quick fixes.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like green bean ketones. They work wonders!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I guarantee you will not find a single person who has successfully hit their goals and maintained their loss that will advocate any advantage to either of these supplements. You may find some members that say "It's helping me!" but not anyone who has gotten all the way there and kept it off.
  • cara91997
    cara91997 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would definitely say don't bother with these..... I tried them and they don't work. Not to mention, there are several scams out there about buying the so-called "correct" green coffee bean product that Dr. Oz believes in. I don't watch Dr. Oz but I do know from all the hype that he has changed his weight loss ideas in the past few years. About 2 years ago he was touting the acai berry, then the raspberry ketones and now the green coffee bean. The best way to lose the weight is to just eat right and exercise. Good luck!
  • kwseneca
    Options
    Everyone is going to bash Dr. Oz on this post- do your own research & decide. Dr. Oz has some great ideas and tips, but make sure you ask your real Doctor first.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Scams. Your wallet will get lighter, though.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Nooooo..... Eat a calorie deficit, workout. Done.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Have you read the bottle for the green coffee bean extract? I have. It says to take two capsules before EVERY meal with a full glass of water. I don't know about you, but that would curb my appetite.

You would be better off spending your money on some healthy food. Those pills do not work. Mama said Dr. Oz is the devil.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has some great ideas and tips

Lol, isn't that an oxymoron?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

First post = all you needed to know.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Green Coffee Bean Extract and/or the Rasberry Ketone Belly fat burner capsules. I have started them both today. I was just wondering if any one has success with them.

I sure did! And they completely changed my genes to morph my pear body to an hour glass figure and my stomach got ripped before the rest of my body did...Turns out I didn't need to get rid of my fat everywhere, I could just make it come off my middle said nobody ever.

If you're over weight, the fat should come off everywhere, not one spot, the body doesn't work that way.
    Strength train and even If you're slim and find yourself squishy in the middle (because everyone has a place their body carries fat more), it well take care of that.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    NOPE- they dont work as I have learned the hard way! Sorry!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I like green bean ketones. They work wonders!

^ this.

stock-photo-11677062-bowl-of-cooked-green-beans.jpg
  • aj445
    aj445 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has come out and said he doesn't endorse anything that says he endorses it as he's never given permission for his name or picture to be used. He does talk about them on his show, but does not advocate these supplements as a way to lose weight.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has come out and said he doesn't endorse anything that says he endorses it as he's never given permission for his name or picture to be used. He does talk about them on his show, but does not advocate these supplements as a way to lose weight.

Oh yeah, check his website.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, check his website.

it would be helpful to give everyone his web address. here it is.

http://www.richTVdoctorgettingricher.com
  • mkookies
    mkookies Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here's an idea: Eat healthy, exercise, and drink lots of water.

THAT is the 'miracle weight loss supplement'. ;)

Dr. Oz is a quack.

*quacks*