Hello from a new member

Options
Hi Guys , my name is Pat ,I'm a young thinking but old feeling grandma, and I need to lose weight for many reasons but the most important one is my arthritic knees , they really need me to get some lbs off:-)). I also love my job and it's becoming difficult. my favorite things are gardening and going to the beach. I 'd love to go this summer with about 30lbs less of me. I'm hoping this site will be some extra motivationI need, thanks for listening! have a good one.

Replies

• labrennan
    labrennan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hello pat.....fee free to add me...the more people the better!:smile:
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi Pat
    I'm new too, just been on here for five days. How are you finding it so far? Its really helping me. I love how I can keep track of all the components of my nutritional intake.
    Good luck on your journey.
    Emma
    x
  • CP_9712
    CP_9712 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I need to lose about 30 lbs as well and could use some friends to help me stay on the right track.
  • traybay87
    traybay87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Feel free to add me. I am new to this as well as this is day two for me on this website but week 2 for me as far as working out and trying to lose. I know how hard losing weight can be so if you need motivation just let me know. Good luck!
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you as a friend. I'm working on about 50 lbs.
  • Copequeen
    Copequeen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone Feel free to add me. Just started on here today.
  • Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Pat! Another newbie here too. Good luck to you!
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me :)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Hi Pat and welcome!:drinker:

Any of you feel free to add me.