Sexy/hott or beautiful?

Options

Replies

• 2BIG2B4U
    Options
    I'd be happy if someone just looked my way for once...let alone say something to me. lol
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I usually get cute, beautiful, or gorgeous which to me is great but I hardly ever get sexy and sometimes that bugs me cause every now and then a woman would like to be told she's sexy, Lol ... I'm only 5'2 so maybe that has something to do with it? Since I'm so short people think I'm cute or adorable. Drives me nuts since I'm 30yrs old, haha Grrr

I'm the opposite. I get the others, when I would rather be called beautiful or gorgeous. LUCKY LADY!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    All of the above, if someone takes the time to say something like that to me, its all good!!!
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Beautiful
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    any, they're all great compliments!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My sweetie calls me Beautiful quite often, and there's nothing better than hearing it from him. Gorgeous is also a good one, and sexy and hot when the time is right - like during sexy time :wink:
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    a sexy mind and a beautiful soul
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I like beautiful and sexy. Hot is meh. Cute I dont like.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Beautiful...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    as long as it's not cute I don't care.

Just don't call me late for dinner.
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I've gotten beautiful a good few times but it's always after they've gotten to know me, which changes perception... I've been called cute a million times, something about it annoys me (?!), and nobody has ever described me as hot or sexy :brokenheart:

Beautiful is nice to hear though, after this long of not hearing hot/sexy I wouldn't know how to take it and probably feel a bit awkward or sick
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Depends on the situation if you get what i mean. My boyfriend calls me all of those and cute and adorable lol
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    "Beautiful" sounds nice from the right person, like someone you *know* can see beyond 'omg boobs' and finds more things attractive than the basics. But 'sexy/hot' is more realistic from your average person.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    you can call me anything as long as its not late for dinner lol
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    as long as it's not cute I don't care.

Just don't call me late for dinner.

haha
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Dead gorgeous!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    All the above works for me :wink:
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Being a fat girl for most of my teen/adult life I had been told often by family & friends that I was beautiful.... lovely to hear but i think it was just to make me feel good.

Now that I'm not so fat I get the sexy/hott from guys & this is something I never got in my teens or early 20's..... makes me feel really good to hear it! But on the other hand..... to hear that I am beautiful from a non-family or friend is rare & very special :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Any. All.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm usually just happy if they get my name right.

(J/K-couldn't resist)

:love: