Ladies 5"7 (or near there)-- what are your goals ?

Options

Replies

• KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    SW: 170
    CW: 138
    GW: 125-135

I'm really not sure where I'd like to end up. I used to want to get to 125, but I'm honesty not sure my body type can even get there - I've been stuck at around 138-140 for a while now! I'm really just focused on trying to eat healthy and tone right now, and I'll see where that gets me!

EDIT: I'm 5'-7" as well!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    5"7
    SW: 242
    CW: 219
    GW: 170
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    SW 169
    CW 130
    Age ---42
    GW --it was 134. I started maintenance a couple of weeks ago or so, and am slowly upping my calories. I lost 4 lbs since last week, guess I need to up them a little more! But it could've been muscle loss too. My back felt really strained for the last two weeks and I laid off using free weights for awhile, was just jogging. I just started using weights again and could tell I have gotten weaker. So I won't overdo upping my calories until I can get a better idea if I lost muscle or fat--didn't really seem like I looked any different than last week!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    CW: 170lbs
    CBF: 23.1%
    No goal weight...BF goal is 18%
    I don't care what the weight...more muscle means a heavier weight... BF is the culprit that I need to get rid off:-)
  • Adamanda5
    Adamanda5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Female, 5'7
    30 years old
    SW: 155
    CW: 137
    GW: Was 140, but now I'm trying for 130 (Really, though, the goal number is just because I know I still have a lot of fat left on me. I am comfortable with my current weight but am trying to tone up and lose the jiggle.)

Would be very interested in having some friends my height to motivate/be motivated by! :)
  • nelsieanieves
    nelsieanieves Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies send me a request if you want to motivate or need some motivation. I'm currently doing insanity and loving/hating it ;) but definitely never going to be a quitter again. This is the most helpful tool besides working out so good luck ladies!! Keep up the good work and never give up on yourself!! LOST 4.6 lbs on my first week of Insanity so far!!

5'7" Curvy
    SW 217
    CW 197.2
    GW 160-170
    Age 27
  • nelsieanieves
    Options
    Very true. I have that body type that shouldn't be under 160 and really the only way for me to do that is lose weight and then muscle. Which I'm not willing to do. Ladies if anything we should aim for a healthier weight for our individual body types. Be healthy and safe C=
  • nelsieanieves
    Options
    60 y.o
    5'6
    SW 215
    CW 128

Current goals are staying this way, working on faster 5k and weights to get stronger.

IF I CAN DO THIS ANYONE CAN. Best of luck to you.

Wow you are truly an inspiration!
  • Helenal91
    Options
    Height 5"7
    SW : 201
    CW : 190
    GW : 140

This may change as I don't know what my body is going to look like, as I think I have quite a big frame.

Add me if you want to support each other.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    CW: 170lbs
    CBF: 23.1%
    No goal weight...BF goal is 18%
    I don't care what the weight...more muscle means a heavier weight... BF is the culprit that I need to get rid off:-)

Absolutely right Lucia!! I'd like to get to 20% bf but i think thats gonna take a looong time. Currently at 31%
  • GoBHealthy
    Options
    I'm currently at 142 and would like to be at 135 so my drivers license isn't a lie anymore :) but I also want to make sure I'm feeling good the lower I go. That's what's most important to me - high energy and generally feeling as healthy as possible.

Congratulations to everyone!!
  • lease1981
    Options
    It seems my goal weight is higher then most, But i suppose when i get there i will evaluate and see how much more i want to lose:)

sw: 235

cw: 229

gw: 180

So I am curious does 180 seem like too much for 5'7?
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It seems my goal weight is higher then most, But i suppose when i get there i will evaluate and see how much more i want to lose:)

sw: 235

cw: 229

gw: 180

So I am curious does 180 seem like too much for 5'7?

-- I do not think anyone can say if it seems like too much. It's your body and you know it better than we do! :) I think it depends on your build, frame and musculature. I think you should aim for your goal of 180 and if you're not satisfied then you can keep going. But it seems like you're doing fantastically so far and I'm sure you'll keep it up!
  • rere2008
    rere2008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    SW: 260 lbs
    CW: 255 lbs
    GW: 180 lbs

I am very big boned so I'm not sure I'd look right if I was 140-160 lbs. I mean, I wear a size 10 ring!
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    5-7" (or thereabouts)
    CW - 128-132 (it fluctuates....)
    GW was 125, but I'm kind of happy with where I am right now.

:)

Edit: small frame
  • jangaard
    jangaard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7"-5'8", 22. My highest weight was probably 210-215, I was afraid of the scale though... now I love it and it's my biggest motivation.

My next goal is to get to 160 because I will be back in the normal BMI bracket for the first time since tenth grade almost 10 years ago. Also I'd like to lose another 10% of my BF at least, right now it's around 35%

SW: ~215
    CW: 169
    GW: 130-140
  • LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Claire - good points you make also. Losing under a certain point easily makes us look older (at a point we are already starting to fight that!). In college I was not muscular, but looked very think, and was 150. 160 now with this muscle or not and I should be just about perfect for me.
  • booty_wurk
    Options
    27 yr old here
    I just started Monday so my SW is 297. I know I'd like to be back under 200 lbs., but from there I'm not really sure. I'm going to focus on little goals until I hit that 100 lb. mark and then reassess. The smallest I've ever been is about 170, but I was a size 12 then and when I look back at pictures I was so thin. Granted I didn't exercise a lot then so this time I'd like to tone as I go. It's funny how even girls of the same height can be shaped so differently. I do know that I don't want to be anywhere under 160. I think I'd look sick!
  • elena0559
    elena0559 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    32 yrs old
    5"7
    SW: 231
    CW: 227
    GW:200 (for now) :)

Started Feb 4th, wish me luck!
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options