12 pounds down - Wedding dress before and after

Options
JamieG8991
JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
I got married 9 months ago. I've lost 12 pounds so far so I was curious to see how I looked in my wedding dress now.....what a difference 12 pounds can make!!! :bigsmile:
1235y5h.jpg
2ajqu0n.jpg

Replies

• Goldie_13
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face & arms! You look beautiful. :)
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • koetjemama
    koetjemama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WHAT!!!!?? Look at the waist and boob area! How can you not see a difference. I definitely see a BIG difference! Nice job keep it going and ignore the rude comment!
  • LovingEvening
    LovingEvening Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I can tell the difference in your arm, chest, face, & waist areas. Even the fit of the dress looks more loose on the side and bust areas. You only lost 12 pounds and there's a difference already; way to go! Keep up the great work! :-)
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I do,...good job....I hate it that it always goes in the boobage first. :) finding that problem myself right now..lol I can see it in your face and arms too.
  • chuck211
    chuck211 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your arms (look a lot more toned and more trim) and face :) Well done!!
  • AliciaC81
    AliciaC81 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your arms, chest, and collarbone area! Great job! :)
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    you look great! your arms are so much firmer :)
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WHAT!!!!?? Look at the waist and boob area! How can you not see a difference. I definitely see a BIG difference! Nice job keep it going and ignore the rude comment!

exactly! the dress looks super loose in the boob/waist area now! Plus your arms look a bit more defined. good job! keep it up :)
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! WTG!
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    don't see a difference

Well i definitely see a difference...definitely in the arms and her dress doesn't cling so much to her stomach anymore.

...you're one of those rude people that criticize people, aren't you.
  • dcoday25
    dcoday25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great! No question there is a positive difference. ( you still looked beautiful on your wedding day too!)
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    don't see a difference

1) You're nuts, OP looks awesome and the dress is obviously looser at the top, along with the toned arms!
    2) Why would you post this even if you thought it was true? Not even remotely helpful.
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference and think you look great!

I wore the same dress for my wedding, so I also think you have excellent taste! :0)
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm so disgusted by the the poster who said "I don't see a difference."

THIS IS A BOARD TO CONGRATULATE PEOPLE'S SUCCESSES AND TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE ON THEIR WEIGHT LOSS. NOT SHOOT THEM DOWN.

i don't think she'd be too happy if she posted on this board about her 50 lb weight loss and someone said: "i don't see a difference" or "you still look fat."

What are you girl, a troll? because theres no need for you here if all you can bring is negativity.

OP: you look beautiful! congrats on your weight loss! <3
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pictures. You're definitely more toned in the second.Good work.
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Your hips have shrunk and your arms are much more toned! Congrats :)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thats an amazing difference for just 12 pounds (and I dont mean that like 12 lbs isnt a lot, because it is!)!!

Your face is slimmer, your arms are, too.

And your dress is now at least one size too big!

Awesome work!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    12pounds made a huge difference! Wow! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!