Is having a butt possible? Any before and after pics?

Options
Hi all. I am the poster child of the flat butt white girl. If I do squats and other glut exercises is it really possible to get a shapely butt? Has anyone had success with this? Pics would be great so I know it can actually happen.

Replies

• sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    My wife is a REALLY good example of 'flatass to squat booty'...whether or not she is willing to share photos of it on here is another matter. ;)
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but is always nice to have a firm booteeeey regardless of the size...
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,502 Member
    Options
    I have been told I have a nice keister. I credit the horseback riding. :)
  • wibutterflymagic
    Options
    My wife is a REALLY good example of 'flatass to squat booty'...whether or not she is willing to share photos of it on here is another matter. ;)

Well that is somewhat incouraging. Has anyone else had success?
  • wibutterflymagic
    Options
    Ok, I guess not.
  • Courtney24891
    Options
    I don't have a butt either but I like my butt either way.. Its better then a flabby butt Lol
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have found that when I do squats, lunges (even if I dread them), and walking on the treadmill at a higher incline (above 5) or Hiking (on trails with ups and downs) > the last two depends on the weather here. Helps to tighten and tone and lift my booty
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm a black girl and i naturally have a flat butt. in fact it took me being 80 pounds overweight before i kinda sorta got a what looked like a butt if you looked sideways :laugh:

i dont have any before pics BUT i can say doing heavy weighted squats post parallel have made my butt look higher and perkier. lunges, bulgarian split lunges also seem to be good. also considering that i'm wearing 5 sizes smaller, my butt's not getting bigger

i have a pic in my profile where you can see (well i can see :laugh: ) that there's something of a differentiation between where my butt ends and the back of my thigh begins
  • wibutterflymagic
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Time to get crackin'!
  • notthatthis
    Options
    Hi all. I am the poster child of the flat butt white girl. If I do squats and other glut exercises is it really possible to get a shapely butt? Has anyone had success with this? Pics would be great so I know it can actually happen.

Search for the Glute Guy - bret contreras for full glute knowledge and how to exercise the glutes. I now have a butt but I don't do photos.