Just another newbie :)

Options
Hey another newbie here. Wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. My name is Sarah. I'm 28. mother of two little boys. I'm coming up on my 29th birthday and am not looking forward to my last year in my 20's. I'm out of shape and get out of breath chasing 2 boys around. I need to improve myself before I get to the big 3-0. lol. So that's a little about me.

Replies

• Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Sarah. This is day 8 for me and so far I love it and am totally addicted to this site and forums :) I seem to find myself on here a lot during my breaks and at night LOL. Good luck on your journey and I hope to see you a lot on here!!
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi Sarah, Like Soon2beskinny73, I too love this site and am totally addicted. It's an amazing site with amazing helpful, friendly, supportive people. As of yesterday I had logged on for 15 days straight and plan to keep on going! Good Luck and welcome! :)

1061248.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • juneybabes
    juneybabes Posts: 10
    Options
    hi there , welcome to your new best friend ,i know how you feel except im 38 heading to the big 40 ,and dont want to be fat and 40 so im trying to be fit and 40 . this site works because its not pushy its not guilt ridden and you learn at your pace with great encouragement from your new mfp pals ...so goodluck xx :flowerforyou: