I really really really want a nice butt...

2»

Replies

• Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    full body workout.

So far that's what I'm doing. About 1 month in I think the tush is looking a bit higher!

what do you do? i have been strength training.

edited to say YAAAAAAY I am from South Jersey!

Whooo dirty jersey! Haha I have a bunch of DVD's that I can pick from buy most recently I've been doing Bob Harper's Inside Out Method. I think I got it from Target or Walmart months ago from one of those bins for like $4.00. It's got TONS of squats and dead lifts and all that stuff... Have to google 'good mornings' though. Thought that was a sex thing. Ha!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    I'm most interested in having a killer brain.

If you ever piqued a killer's brain, you wouldn't REALLY be interested in having one....I don't think. haha :)
  • Zaggytiddies

Got one of those. Moving on to the hiney. ;)
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Squats and deads are doing it for me...heavy lifting FTW!!
  • Zaggytiddies

If you ever piqued a killer's brain, you wouldn't REALLY be interested in having one....I don't think. haha :)

Dexter is a fabulous show... Michael C Hall :sigh:
  • Janelle173

Dexter is a fabulous show... Michael C Hall :sigh:

So I have heard!! I think I am going to have to Netflix it to see all the seasons. I love me some Criminal Minds. :)
  • Zaggytiddies
    The books are good too but really different.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member

Are you saying that the lovely women here who are aspiring to build their butts *don't* have a killer brain, or *don't* want one? I have a BA, a MA, and I'm working towards an EdS, with possible aspirations for a JD after my kids are a bit older. Oh, and I want a bangin' body too.:flowerforyou:
  • Zaggytiddies

Are you saying that the lovely women here who are aspiring to build their butts *don't* have a killer brain, or *don't* want one? I have a BA, a MA, and I'm working towards an EdS, with possible aspirations for a JD after my kids are a bit older. Oh, and I want a bangin' body too.:flowerforyou:

Rock in with your bad self! Lets be fwends!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    I don't want a butt..I want an *kitten*!!

^^^My thoughts exactly.
  • Janelle173
    The books are good too but really different.

I usually prefer the books to the movie/show of things. Love my reading!! :) Good to know, now I need to get the books too :) haha
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    I want to keep getting leaner until the baby belly disappears. I may have to be about 3% body fat though. :grumble:
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    I want it all. Go big, or go home. The *kitten*, abs, thighs, and guns are there, just gotta uncover them. Need to work my back a bit more, only got a little bit of a split-top, not whole loaf yet.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    I want to get rid of that shelf that sits on top of mine. Ick!
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member

^^This! I *only* have a BS and a MBA, but I'm no dummy. :) Plus, I want it all: an awesome butt, a great set of guns, and strong legs.
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    LOL, this thread is a fail with no butt pix. As for the question i want a flat tummy and big guns for arms. Of the two flat tummy is the most important.
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    There are only two things you can do to change a body part and that is lose the fat and gain muscle, so I recommend diet and squats. After that it is all genetics.