Just needing some friends :)

Options

Replies

• DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my biggest downfall is after 6pm when i come home from work. i can just go on and on eating. it is more like filling up the emptiness inside me rather than real hunger.

I know exactly how you feel. I can be healthy the whole day, but when I get home from school, I can't help myself and i mess everything up. Last week I tried drinking a glass of water every time I got hungry when I know I had just eaten. Has worked pretty well so far. Definitely worth a try! Best of luck!
  • Kristina_Victoria
    Kristina_Victoria Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I literally just signed up and would love to be a part of a supportive team. I'm 26, 217 lbs and want to lose almost the same amount as you! :smile:
  • change786
    Options
    thank you , will try that from tomorrow.
  • eperex
    eperex Posts: 86
    Options
    Hey your welcome to add me, any would is welcome as well :D
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    Options
    thank you , will try that from tomorrow.

Best of luck!
  • RebeccaJJ
    RebeccaJJ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm not new to the site. I've been using this for a few months now and having success. I need to get healthy and lose weight. I'd like to weigh 150lbs. I'm 5'6 so that's pretty reasonable. I weighed that when I was in my mid-20s and felt great! Also, I need to get rid of my baby fat. I feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years straight! I have 2 girls (S is 2 this month and E is 8 months). So that means I was 6 months post-pardon when I got pregnant with E! Yikes! So I have to get rid of my belly. Also, I pay extra on my insurance because my waist measurement is too high. soooo...we will save $80/month when I lose the weight! So that's my story!
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm not new to the site. I've been using this for a few months now and having success. I need to get healthy and lose weight. I'd like to weigh 150lbs. I'm 5'6 so that's pretty reasonable. I weighed that when I was in my mid-20s and felt great! Also, I need to get rid of my baby fat. I feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years straight! I have 2 girls (S is 2 this month and E is 8 months). So that means I was 6 months post-pardon when I got pregnant with E! Yikes! So I have to get rid of my belly. Also, I pay extra on my insurance because my waist measurement is too high. soooo...we will save $80/month when I lose the weight! So that's my story!

Best of luck to you! Sounds like it will be tough with having to little ones, but don't give up! You can do it! My brother and I are only 13 months apart, so my mom tells me all the time how hard it was for her to lose the weight :) It can happen! Best of luck!
  • DJHudgins
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! Always looking to make friends on here. The more support we all have the better :)
  • amcoltlghgirl
    Options
    Anyone on here is free to add me:)
  • Leo_05
    Options
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm old but I'm fun! ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^add me too-I'm obsessed with this site-it keeps me from night munchies!!!!!!!!!!:blushing:
  • Joyella31
    Joyella31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Greetings Megan! I'm Joy. Feel free to add me. I've tried for many years to lose weight and I finally see changes in myself and I know the results will follow. It truly helps to have a support system because its not easy but more importantly I've learned to believe in and encourage myself along the way. I've learned to take it one day at a time and to know that you may mess up but not to give up and quit, just commit to do better the next day. You can reach your goals! I'm looking forward to our success!
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me too, always looking for new friends :)
  • NikkiB101
    Options
    Hey Megan,

Dieting all day then eating lots in the evening is a common pattern, I think a lot of us have that problem! Have you tried planning your meals for the day & making sure you have something nice to look forward to at the end of the day? I tend to keep a lot of my calories for the evening because I know I'm prone to evening snacking & I can't sleep well if I feel hungry.

It can also help to plan things to do when you start to crave. It's easy to over eat when you're sat around in the evening but if you plan things you enjoy doing for the end of the day you don't have as much time to sit and think about being hungry.

good luck!
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent. If anyone else would like to add me feel free. :)
  • slingshotsparro
    slingshotsparro Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OOOO Add Me! Add me!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jenn and I am 25 from Manvel, TX.
    I am a stay at home mom to 2 kiddos.
    I would love to have new friends, we can all support one another!
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jenn and I am 25 from Manvel, TX.
    I am a stay at home mom to 2 kiddos.
    I would love to have new friends, we can all support one another!
  • knat68
    Options
    Needs friends , please add me!