Options
    Men's armpits are incredibly sexy

Yes!!

Yay!!! I'm not the only one! :)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

There are only a few things about men that I do not think of as sexy. Armpits would be one.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

:huh:

It's the wispy hairs for me, I also love fuzzy man legs (making kilts awesome, IMHO) :blushing:
  • ruthiemat2
    Options
    I love buying socks but I hate feet :/
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I spell out almost everything people tell me on my finger using my thumb. If i'm upset I do it really fast. My husband doesn't notice that much anymore, but my one friends insists I cover my hand when we're talking, because it's way too distracting.

People that know me well, always ask me what I just wrote and I can tell them immediately.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

I always see it at 11:11

When I was a kid I used to see it at 11:11 all the time too. It was a non digital clock and had little numbers that flipped as the minutes passed. the 11 minutes used to have a tradmark symbol in the corner and it seems I always saw it at 11:11

I do too.
  • ScarletKarma
    ScarletKarma Posts: 3 Member
    Options

:huh:

It's the wispy hairs for me, I also love fuzzy man legs (making kilts awesome, IMHO) :blushing:

Especially when stretching or reaching behind their head. Call me a weirdo!
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I once had a pet alligator named Smiley

I had one named Herman!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    1) High-frequency hearing:
    Normal kid hearing tops off at 20kHz. As a kid, an impromptu test with an oscilloscope proved I could hear up to 30-35kHz. I actually parlayed that talent into a (non-paying) gig. At 6 years old, I was in a summer program to learn computer programming. It was a hour-long city bus ride across town, so I used to get there 45m earlier and have to wait outside in the summer heat. After class one day, I told the teacher that some monitors were still on. From 20+ feet away I could tell how many and which ones. From then on, he made arrangements for the custodian to let me in early and unlock the class and computer storage room. I would then setup all 25 Apple II computers before class and put them all away after school, all completely unsupervised!
    I don't know whether I can still hear that high a frequency, but I can still tell if a TV (tube or LCD) or computer has been left on while I'm passing by a room.
    2)
    I used to be so deathly afraid of thunderstorms, I used to be able to "will" myself to sleep and wake up automatically when it was over. Lost that fear (and ability) while in elementary school.
    3)
    As a teen, I used to be (almost) addicted to static shock. When my mom was at work, I'd put on a sweater, shuffle my feet on the shag carpet, and power on/off the cable box. You could hear the pop from 2 rooms away and the spark would light up the entire room and my hand would go numb for a few minutes. Surprised I never broke the box (or myself) doing that.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I've accidentally and unintentionally ONLY dated men with foot fetishes for the past 2 years.
  • beckwithemily
    Options
    I am a vegetarian, simply because I thought it would be a fun challenge.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian, simply because I thought it would be a fun challenge.

My roommate and I are going vegan for 3 days just because!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options

On top of that, when I drive if I am changing lanes I try to do it "in between" the lines instead of driving over the lines. Obviously not in an unsafe manner, but if I can control it, I try to.

a friend of mine has to have an even number of bumps his each tire. So when changing lanes, if one tire hits and the other doesn,t he has to hit the other one an extra time before going home.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    i'm 20 years old but prefer my girls age 13-16.

I'm not typically one to get butt hurt, but that's f'ing sick. Kidding or not.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I spell out almost everything people tell me on my finger using my thumb. If i'm upset I do it really fast. My husband doesn't notice that much anymore, but my one friends insists I cover my hand when we're talking, because it's way too distracting.

People that know me well, always ask me what I just wrote and I can tell them immediately.

I do something similar, I count the syllables of everything someone just said to me on my four fingers (I don't use my thumb) and feel compelled to start the sentence on the correct finger that will make the last syllable end on the fourth finger, I'm so good at it, that I can usually guess on the first try in an instant which finger I need to start the sentence on to make it end right. I've always done this, it drives my husband crazy, and I can never hold hands with him, because I HAVE to do it.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Pedicured Feet An absolute must. Manitumblr_lymwdtciUl1ro1gr4o1_500.jpg nails. Obsessed with Lotions, Oils and Salts.
  • elizarae11
    Options
    I'm crooked. Due to my scoliosis one shoulder is noticeably lower than the other
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I count every stair I go up or down....

So cool I thought I was THE ONLY one