hello

Options
IS there anyone in the area of ramona whom is around my age and weight? I am at 214 and I am 5 foot 5. I have tried going on walks or bike rides with someone I thought wanted to lose weight and they never go anywhere and now they just gave up. So please, if nobody lives here can I get some motivation. I am losing hope quickly because I cant seem to get hungry easily so I don't eat as much as I'm supposed to, so the scale is at a stand still. Thanks :)

Replies

• erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Howdy! i have the same problem with the not eating. you have to force ur self to have something small even if its some carrot sticks to get ur metabolism working all ay long. try these bolt house juices if you arent hungy:

http://www.bolthouse.com/products/beverages/juices

they have a ton of fruits n veggies in them and can easily replace some meals or snack in my opinion. :) best of luck
  • ashleyb2000
    ashleyb2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh I've tried those. I do like them!! :) Thank you. I never even thought about doing that. I much rather drink something than eat it. lol as weird as that may sound! I'll let you know how it goes.
  • colossal_katy
    colossal_katy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You could also try green tea or spicy foods to get your metabolism up as well. Try adding cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, or sriracha sauce to your foods for a tasty kick and to rev it up. : ) Green tea works good if you don't feel like eating, drink a couple cups a day to get it going.