I need you

Options
This is why
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mambina/view/hi-483907

If anyone out there can relate, or just want to share their 'journey' with me, then please feel free to add me :wink:

Replies

• runningfataway
    Options
    Hey,

I think we're all going through similar issues and are here for the same reason. We want to not only look but also feel better. Once our confidence improves, so does our life dramatically. I'll add you :)
  • Mambina
    Options
    Thank you so much :wink:
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You've over come so much, I'm positive you can do this too!

One word of caution for you. While I love MyFitnessPal there are some people that are going to be people that do not understand your diagnosis of a binge eater and are going to say things that are not helpful! Please be prepared for that and don't let ignorant people set you back!
  • Mambina
    Options
    You've over come so much, I'm positive you can do this too!

One word of caution for you. While I love MyFitnessPal there are some people that are going to be people that do not understand your diagnosis of a binge eater and are going to say things that are not helpful! Please be prepared for that and don't let ignorant people set you back!

Thank you so much!
    I know there are people who won't understand, and funny enough I get that. It's ok, I can't change that. I can only try to educate people on what it is, and what it does to the person going through it.
    Anyways, I'm happy to be here and thank you for the add :smile:
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent. If anyone else would like to add me feel free. :)
  • cksoto
    cksoto Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I understand in a been there done that kinda way, I still deal with it. Some people don't realize that food addiction, COE and bingeating is a real thing. Some people would tell you 'well just stop eating so much' or 'can't you just eat less'. What they don't realize is that when it comes to other addictions there are triggers you can avoid, places/old friends and such, but when it comes to issues with food, and that you need food to survive..there is no avoiding it.

I'm here for you, feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou: