MY FIRST NSV!!!

Options
Yayy I'm SO happy today to achieve my very first tiny-miny NSV!! I was really getting demotivated since the past 2 weeks and I wasn't even getting time to work out and eat healthy and all...but today I wore a pair of jeans that I almost hated because it makes me look very fat...and it is LOOSE now!! I mean..whoa! This has really motivated me because I thought I am never gonna lose any inches and all...although according to the scale, I have probably Gained some weight...but this lil NSV has made me super happy today...made my day really!

I am sorry for getting so "over-excited" ..but I HAD to share it on MFP...all the credit goes to MFP and my MFPian buddies! :D

Yay! :happy:

Replies

• alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is great.
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well done! :drinker: Don't give up now...
  • grward612
    grward612 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE your excitement!!! Keep it up and more loss will come your way!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful feeling! Keep going!
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is soooo GREAT!! - I Too get "OVER Excited" about those things as well!! :)
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    No reason to apologize for your over excitement. You earned it and that feeling! More to come for you. Congrats!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I remember the first time i realized I could take my jeans of without unzipping them, i did the happy dance in the bathroom...at work, lol. It felt so good....congrats!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Fabulous feeling! I am happy for you!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I remember the first time i realized I could take my jeans of without unzipping them, i did the happy dance in the bathroom...at work, lol. It felt so good....congrats!
  • justme1403
    Options
    Thank y'all SO much for joining in!! ..I am still feeling that excitement!! Yay!! :laugh: :happy:
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • justme1403
    Options
    Thank you!!! =)
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!
  • stratmantl69
    Options
    @justme1403 - That's fantastic! Over-excitement is understandable and it is to be commended. It shows you really care and are committed to being a better, healthier you..................

I had a similar moment a few days ago. I put on a pair of slacks I hadn't been able to comfortably wear in quite some time. Not only did they feel fine, but after cincihing the belt all the way up, the belt was still loose. Yay!

Keep up the inspirational progress................... :bigsmile:
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    good foryou! Keep track of these victories! That is what i do to look back on, to help me through those little plateaus!
  • joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Love that feeling! So glad you are not letting the scale get you down! Your efforts ARE paying off; keep up the great work!
  • dconnolly818
    dconnolly818 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I get a WAY bigger rush from feeling the difference in my clothes then when the scale goes down. Numbers are numbers, but feeling good in my clothes is awesome! Go you!
  • justme1403
    Options
    thank you thank you THANK YOU sooooo much guys!!!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!