Polar FT7

Options
I just found a Polar FT7 for sale on craigslist still in the box. Has anyone else tried one? How is it? Is it complicated at all? They are selling it for $50 they got it for a gift and haven't used it.

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I have one. After set up which is mostly self explanitory, you really only need to use 2 buttons to track calories.

Press start (middle button on the right) and wait for it to registar you heart rate, then press start again to start tracking.

Press stop (bottom button on the left) to pause, then press it again to stop and see calories burnt and time exercised.
  • cocacole77
    cocacole77 Posts: 53
    Options
    I LOVE mine!! It's very easy and guides you through everything! SOOOO worth it and it has helped me to know my body and lose more weight! I was overestimating my calories before I got it so I was over eating!! GET IT!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    LOVE mine!! And if it's a legit deal, go for it! $50 is way cheap for one! I hate working out without one now. :)
  • disneyfetishboy
    disneyfetishboy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Got mine on sale for $80 or so and thought it was a steal. It's easy to use and does the job. One of my best purchases of the year.
  • gpies
    gpies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would get it. I LOVE mine - and like a few of the other posters, I hate working out without it now. (come to think of it, I don't ever work out with out it now). Good luck
  • FeelTheRhythm
    Options
    I just found a Polar FT7 for sale on craigslist still in the box. Has anyone else tried one? How is it? Is it complicated at all? They are selling it for $50 they got it for a gift and haven't used it.

I bought mine for $120 boooooooo. Hahahaha. Anyways, I love it. It's walks you through steps and the booklet is really simple. I never work out with it and it's definitely motivating when see your results. I would suggest getting it before it's gone!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. They are supposed to call me tonight to get all information.