For those doing Jillian's 30 day shred....

Options
When you do the workout do you do all 3 levels or do you do the 1st level for a week, then the 2nd level for a week, then the 3rd level? Also, how often do you do the DVD (everyday, every other day)? Also, do you do this along with other cardio or do you alternate days? (I have been doing C25K on the days I don't do the biggest loser boot camp - but I do all 3 levels of the boot camp 2-3 days a week) Thanks for your help.... :smile:

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Do each level for a week or until you feel you are ready to move on. I did do this program along with walking.
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    I ask because according to my HRM I only burn about 200 calories for each level - yesterday I did levels 1 and 2 - but that took me an hour so I figured I was doing something wrong (which I was cause it seemed like it was designed for 20 minutes) -- do you walk on the same days you do the DVD?
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    The 30DS is a very beginner program and if you can make it through both levels I'd say you are not a beginner. So by all means add in the C25K, walking, or any other cardio you would like!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I do Levels 1 & 2 everyday and it's about 50mins long :wink:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am doing each level for 10 days, taking weekends off. I just started back walking/running last week, too. I generally do both pretty close together for right at an hour of exercise daily.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing!
  • Microfiber
    Options
    I do the same thing!

How are you planning to do Level 3? Will you be doing Levels 2 & 3 or Levels 1 & 3? :smile:
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    I do the same thing!

How are you planning to do Level 3? Will you be doing Levels 2 & 3 or Levels 1 & 3? :smile:

I am curious too.....because with a 16 month old I have to fit in exercise and shower during nap which is about 1 1/2 hours long...haha
  • Microfiber
    Options

I am curious too.....because with a 16 month old I have to fit in exercise and shower during nap which is about 1 1/2 hours long...haha

LOL. I don't think I'll be doing ALL 3 levels :laugh: I may do Levels 2 & 3 next :smile:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Do the level until you feel like you need to do the next one

*currently on level 1*