Short gals who did/are doing Insanity....

Options
So, I'm short... 5'0"... Barely :) I'm currently 131#.. Although my goal isn't a scale number... I'm starting Insanity today, and am looking for others who are short, who've done it, or are doing it. What are/were your results?? Thanks so much ladies!!!

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    No one? :)
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am curious about this as well. I am short= 5'.25" tall, and plan on doing insanity the last quarter of this year. I hope to be down to 131 or less by the time I start it.

:) I hope when you do it, you will post your results! :)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I did it for a month. No number loss but more defined arms and legs. I'm 5'3" . It's a killer!
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Thanks! I did the fit test today.. And thought I'd die LOL! I'm hoping to see a BIG difference... And, I weighed myself today, 129.5. I finally broke 130!!! :) I'm not too concerned about the number, I'd like to see it down to 115, but, I've decided I just want to be toned, no mommy tummy, no flabby arms, or legs, or butt.. LOL. Hope there's someone else to join me!!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll! I'm 4'11" and on recovery week 5. I've lost 6# and I like the toning I'm seeing on my tummy and legs.
  • jbuc07
    Options
    Hi ya'll! I'm 4'11" and on recovery week 5. I've lost 6# and I like the toning I'm seeing on my tummy and legs.

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!! :)