Most embarassing gym moment

Options
BaileyBoo13524
BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
Mine was at the hot yoga studio. I was attempting a headstand and fell forward onto my face. AWESOME! Lol

Replies

• sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    So (this wasn't recent... honestly) But I was at a gym on a treadmill.. (the gym had two cardio sections facing each other...one side was all treadmills, other side was bikes, elliptical machines, etc. divided by a section of indoor track). Any ways.. On the treadmill nearest the track, a very "attractive girl" got on an elliptical right across from me... we exchanged a few looks, nothing flirty. Well..I went to grab my phone which I was using for music... didn't get a good grip on it. Dropped it...Head phones yanked out... phone hit the tread (I was going pretty fast) phone shot out backwards... I reached to grab it before it fell and nearly busted my *kitten* falling off the treadmill... caught my self...But.. didn't quite feel like running anymore. Game points lost.... Several! lol
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I have a similar experience to that - I was on the treadmill and running.. my headphones cord was flailing around and my arm caught it. I was left with headphones hanging down and my cell phone on the ground. Luckily, I didn't try and grab it until I got off the treadmill >__>

Another time, I was doing iso lateral leg press, finished the set, then jumped up triumphantly, forgetting that my cell phone was sitting there in my abs area. Yep, it flew once again.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my sneaker flew off 10ft away in the middle of a Burpee.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    When I was at school we got free gym membership at the council gym. I was about 15 and with a group of friends and I tried out the thigh adductor machine and when I released the squeeze my gym shorts ripped along the seam from my crotch to my *kitten*!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I have two (sadly):

(1) - first day with my trainer and he asked me to jumpr from the floor to the top of a stool about 12" high. I didn't make it and fell on my face.

(2) Using the weight-assisted pull up machine - set the weight WAY too low and when I grabbed for the bar above my head, the center dropped to the lowest level and I fell into the machine, cracking my face on the bars, then landed on the floor.

I am happy to report that I don't do either of those things anymore!
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I was losing weight pretty fast so I was trying to avoid buying new workout cloths in every size as I was on my way down, so I was wearing a pair of pants that were kind of lose but I thought I was ok cause I tied the waist really tight. I was running on the treadmill (which happens to be right in front of a row of elipticals, which happend to be filled with men on this day, b/c I have amazing luck) and down went the pants. I managed to catch the panic button and not fall on my face or break a leg, but the guys behind me got quite a show that day, lucky for me I can laugh at myself and just pulled my pants up and finished my run (while holding the waist of my pants LOL).
  • littlebeardedlifter
    Options
    Cleaning lady walked in on me getting dresses in the locker room and I didnt have my undies on
  • Delilat21
    Options
    Winking at my husband not realising the guy on the treadmill in front of him thought I was winking at him!!!!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Doing the heavy bar weight slide on the bench so as to not get crushed. I seldom rely on a spotter. The adrenaline of not wanting to get crushed usually works. Not that time. I'd seen someone else do it and he raised his arms in victory. I replaced the weights and slinked away
  • phyllistheresa
    phyllistheresa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I tried to adjust the handle bars on the spin bike and they fell off and crashed to the floor....I totally meant to do that
  • Conorfitz92
    Options
    I fell squating! 225lbs on my back, slowly down, went to drive it up, lost footing and fell!
  • mireyap21
    Options
    i farted while running in a packed gym haha... and another one was today.. i was wiping down the wrong machine not the one i used for workout and just walked away slowly -_-
  • lorenzoinlr
    Options
    i farted while running in a packed gym haha... and another one was today.. i was wiping down the wrong machine not the one i used for workout and just walked away slowly -_-

Were you on the plane in front of me yesterday?
  • mireyap21
    Options

noo that was someone else lol
  • lorenzoinlr
    Options

noo that was someone else lol

Must have been. What I experienced could not have exited a living person.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    This was about 10 years ago.My friend was starting at her gym for the first and was nervous about going by herself .I agreed to go even though I had already worked out at the same gym that day and took an extra class.I also hadn't had much to eat that day as I was very busy.So we're making the rounds,being shown all the equipment and I'm watching her learn the stairmaster when I start to feel really hot and take a step forward to go get some air and BOOM! I'm down for the count! I come to I don't know how much later with body builder stepping right over me because I'm blocking a machine he wanted to use.I never went back.
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    During a P.E class in secondry school, I was running on the treadmill when someone called my name - I turned to look, lost my footing, faceplanted the treadmill and subsequently got thrown backwards off it landing on the floor.. infront of pretty much my entire class :| As though being the chubby kid in the class wasn't bad enough, sheesh ;)