EMERGENCY HELP!!!

Options

Replies

• kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Eat 2 cupcakes and drink non alcoholic beer.
    Getting drunk is stupid.

No one drinks non alcoholic beer.

The only people that drink those are recovering alcoholics. Most beer doesn't taste good enough to drink without the alcohol content and those non-alcoholic beers taste the worst!
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure the calorie count (so sorry if this thing has a million of them) but they do make a cupcake vodka. It's by Pinnacle...best of both worlds!

Or a vodka cupcake?! Heheh

Actually I was at a party recently where someone brought cupcakes with tequila-lime frosting. SOOOOO good. And because you don't cook the frosting, the alcohol in it was still there. Such a brilliant idea.
  • For_the_Last_Time
    For_the_Last_Time Posts: 136 Member
    Options

People chastising her for drinking... seriously? Were you never young?

Im 22.
    2nd Corinthians 5:21
    God made him who had no sin to be sin for us,
    so that in him we
    righteousness of God.
    Jesus lived his life,gave his life,and rose from death for us.
    He defeated sin,defeated death and defeated everything we could
    Never do on our own. Without him we are lost and this life is meaningless but how beautiful
    It is that he died for us,bridging the gap to God that we couldn't.
    Praise God!

And that has what to do with her fitting drinking into her day?

OP have your drinks,

off to find cupcake vodka.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Or a vodka cupcake?! Heheh

[/quote]

ok that sounds even better!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I want you to realize that what you did here tonight in no way whatsoever encouraged anyone to reflect on their sinful disposition before Christ, and cause them to reflect to the point of becoming repentant and asking His forgiveness.

All you did was cast judgement upon the actions of others and make Christ a mockery before all the readers. This form of evangelizing is as ineffective as was the Jewish form of proselytizing in Christ's day, which was mocked by Christ Himself. Not only that, but you used alcohol (something that Christ did partake of) as the billy club, which only causes confusion and discredits your whole argument.

I trust that your intentions are good. But your approach leaves much to be desired. That is all I have to say on the matter.
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    "EMERGENCY"

:noway:

yes!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    also, where does the Op say she wants to get drunk?
  • bubbli71
    Options
    A 22 year old who feels the need to 'share' such beautiful information??? ... you dont need to drink etc to have a good time, but this just makes me feel sad that you think you are sharing. What you are doing is limiting the number of people who will actually want to spend time with you, listen to you etc.... This sort of thing revolts me.
  • Janie_May
    Janie_May Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Alcohol-wise, I would opt for beer in a bottle, so that you can track the calories accurately. Mixed drinks tend to be calorie bombs, and you can never be sure how much of each ingredient the bartender uses.
    What I find most dangerous about drinking is the more I have, the less I care about how much I eat...
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love Jesus but I drink a little.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym and burn heaps of calories, drink lots of water and come home and eat a healthy dinner/snack.
    You'll feel so much better for it.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    OP, if your weigh-in Monday is for a competition or something, I'd suggest avoiding the booze. What usually happens for me and the people I drink with is we see a drop the next morning because we're dehydrated (always have the intention of a full glass of water between each drink, always fail) and then see a gain the next next morning as rehydration/water retention kicks in - which would be Monday for you. It's not a real weight gain, it's nothing I freak out about... But if you do drink tonight, LOTS of water needs to go with the alcohol.

If it's not a competition, screw it, just go have fun. Eat the cupcake and have a drink for me =)
  • martusha143
    martusha143 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lol, that's just great
  • martusha143
    Options
    you guys are the best! You've given me amazing advice. I'm actually sitting here with my BFF drinking wine at home and NOT eating. That's right we didnt have cupcakes or hummus. Thanks for your support <3
  • martusha143
    Options
    ha this is great
  • MarisaMiller257
    Options
    I am so beyond impressed by the MFP community!!!! you guys are awesome and so supportive!!!!

amazing work avoiding the cupcakes skinny!!
  • martusha143
    Options

People chastising her for drinking... seriously? Were you never young?

Im 22.
    2nd Corinthians 5:21
    God made him who had no sin to be sin for us,
    so that in him we
    righteousness of God.
    Jesus lived his life,gave his life,and rose from death for us.
    He defeated sin,defeated death and defeated everything we could
    Never do on our own. Without him we are lost and this life is meaningless but how beautiful
    It is that he died for us,bridging the gap to God that we couldn't.
    Praise God!

Jesus drank wine, and he also told people, more than once, not to judge. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," eh? It's nice that you believe the way you do, but don't shove it down other people's throats, please.

HA this is great! HATE JUDGERS!!!
  • Truffle56
    Truffle56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went out last night and drank sparkling water. I didn't miss alcohol. Sparkling water feels that much more special than have a plain glass of water.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    you guys are the best! You've given me amazing advice. I'm actually sitting here with my BFF drinking wine at home and NOT eating. That's right we didnt have cupcakes or hummus. Thanks for your support <3

i'd watch out though. i made the mistake once when i first started counting calories to exercise, and leave a huge buffer for alcohol. i was essentially drinking on an empty stomach. not good.

remember: beer is food, wine accompanies food, and cocktails demand food.
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    the jesus person has got to be a troll