What is your "go to" cheat night food?

Options

Replies

• cedder1
    cedder1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    just had it.....big ol' plate of pasta and bread! Yum!
  • xcarbonix
    Options
    lots and lots and lots and lots of sushi
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    ^ that

and so much chow mein ugg
  • sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Depends... I usually crave white carbs and chocolate. But one of my Faves is a peanut butter and Dill pickle sandwich! :love:
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    taco bell lately.. it's the only fast food I'll do - ugh I love to hate it!
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    I don't cheat, I budget in the not-so-great foods I love. Nothing is off limits (it's also not every day). Haven't gone over my calories in 4 weeks, and even the one time I did I was still under for my weekly goal.
  • lfiorella1
    Options
    I absolutely love Outback cheese fries. It's probably one of the worst foods out there, and yet I could eat it everyday if I wasn't trying to get healthier. I no longer eat this, so I try to go with something much less in calories/fat, even on my cheat night. What is yours?

Are you me?? No seriously, that's my go to food when I'm on my weekly. I could eat that stuff every day, it soooooo delicious!! But I only try to use this as my cheat once a month. As long as you don't go overboard and eat this every week; once a month or once in a while won't completely kill you :D
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips and homemade queso dip. ALWAYS a weakness!
  • triumf
    Options
    Every once in a while, we have a small bowl of cereal (Cocoa Puffs or Honey Nut Cheerios). Almost a healthy alternative!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Dessert. Some sort of cakey mess of something sweet.

Last night it was donuts, and tonight brownies.

I manage to fit everything else into my daily calorie requirements and macros, but when I really cheat, the food that sends me over is the sweet one.
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Outback cheese fries. It's probably one of the worst foods out there, and yet I could eat it everyday if I wasn't trying to get healthier. I no longer eat this, so I try to go with something much less in calories/fat, even on my cheat night. What is yours?

Are you me?? No seriously, that's my go to food when I'm on my weekly. I could eat that stuff every day, it soooooo delicious!! But I only try to use this as my cheat once a month. As long as you don't go overboard and eat this every week; once a month or once in a while won't completely kill you :D

LOL...Yeah, I probably won't cut it out forever, but it is such a weakness for me. I just can't even go to Outback anymore for a very long time :)
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    It used to be peanut m&m's (which I could eat by the bucket load), and lindt chocolate. But I haven't touched them since starting on MFP, and my cheat night food now is a bowl of that weird muesli/breakfast cereal hybrid 'just right' with 99% fat free milk. On the scale of things its pretty healthy but I do want to get out of the habit of eating after 7.30PM.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Kettle corn!!!!
  • jjlibunao
    Options
    Yup - my downfall is both salts & sweets. So things like french fries, chips, and cookies, ice cream. And Fast Foods. But if I had to choose, I've probably picked out the most on ice cream. When I'm being bad, I can finish an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream which about 1,000 calories. Not kidding.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I never understood why it is called cheating, if you cheat on a test you boost your grade, if you cheat on your taxes you get money, if you cheat on your health you get...?
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A little grape wine and cheese, OR cornflakes.... but i usually have calories left over.... due to exercise.
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I never understood why it is called cheating, if you cheat on a test you boost your grade, if you cheat on your taxes you get money, if you cheat on your health you get...?

LOL..I hear ya
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Potatoes! x]
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A McDonalds drive thru.
  • Casin01
    Options
    Tortilla chips and homemade queso dip. ALWAYS a weakness!
    Tortilla chips and homemade salsa is mine- I am attempting to make the chips myself...
    As someone mentioned I budget it in like for breakfast <--- sad but true!!!