when you get to your goal weight

Options

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    It's pretty awesome. Here's a pic of me in my "goal weight pants":

image_zps03bded1f.jpg

I'm still five pounds from my goal weight and sooo much smaller than I thought I'd be. Expensive, but also kind of fun. :smile:

you look wonderful!!!

Thank you!!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You know what's fun? Eating my words. (And the food. I like eating the food!)

I kept this one particularly hideous pair of jeans that I wore in high school, just because they were really obnoxious and I'm a touch of a hoarder. (And everyone comes to me for last minute Halloween costumes!) I got the jeans in 1986, when I was 14 years old and weighed about 110 pounds.

I had a status on FB one time (maybe 3-4 years ago) about the jeans (I called them the Puke Pants... they looked like psychedelic vomit), and how I really should get rid of them because I wasn't ever going to be able to wear them, and how I would have to get some kind of horrible illness to ever be 110 pounds again.

Well, I was right in one regard. I'm NEVER going to be 110 pounds again. I'm about 25 pounds above that now. But those Puke Pants? I can wear them.

aIMG_5566.jpg

Not sure if I ever WILL wear them, but I CAN!

WOW

Lorina, you are ROCKING those Puke Pants!! :happy:
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    It will be very exciting. I am hoping that I will be able to put off buying any new clothes until I am at my goal weight, which I am hoping will boot me out of the plus size section into the misses section. I weigh around 215 lbs now and my goal weight is 170 lbs. I am 5'8 with a large frame, so I hope that 170 lbs is not to low for me.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait to wear slutty tops!

you're awesome!
  • mmddwechanged
    Options

I kept this one particularly hideous pair of jeans that I wore in high school, just because they were really obnoxious and I'm a touch of a hoarder. (And everyone comes to me for last minute Halloween costumes!) I got the jeans in 1986, when I was 14 years old and weighed about 110 pounds.

I had a status on FB one time (maybe 3-4 years ago) about the jeans (I called them the Puke Pants... they looked like psychedelic vomit), and how I really should get rid of them because I wasn't ever going to be able to wear them, and how I would have to get some kind of horrible illness to ever be 110 pounds again.

Well, I was right in one regard. I'm NEVER going to be 110 pounds again. I'm about 25 pounds above that now. But those Puke Pants? I can wear them.

aIMG_5566.jpg

WOW

looks great, and back in style too :)
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I don't think everyone understands that I am totes 100% cereal. SO CEREAL.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Screw clothes... I'm just gonna run down the street nekkid.
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    Boring answer: maintain
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna buy new clothes and I'm excited for that, but what really keeps me going is I'm gonna get myself another tattoo when I reach my goal weight.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    How exciting will it be to try on clothes you never thought you could wear? That thought keeps me going :)

totally! or clothes you used to wear. or clothes that you have but don't wear because you're worried you look stupid in them :laugh: I hung on to some of my clothes. I should be able to fit my skinny person jeans about 15 lb before goal weight, but I want those bloody things LOOSE!

omg! I have my size 9 pacsun Hermosa skinny jeans just hanging there I want to be that size again so bad :)

we can do it!

you bet we can!! i'm down 7 kg (about 15lb) in my first 5 weeks :)
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options

aIMG_5566.jpg

WOW

Lorina, you are ROCKING those Puke Pants!! :happy:

THOSE PANTS ARE FREAKING AWESOME.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    z5lzb.jpg

I want to ROCK this swimsuit this summer!
    Go Vols, send me a pic.:wink:

When I get there....there will be pics EVERYWHERE.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    z5lzb.jpg

I want to ROCK this swimsuit this summer!

THAT is an awesome swimsuit! I'd LOVE to fit in that!
  • muktyfitness
    muktyfitness Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I HEARD THAT PRINTED PANTS ARE BACK, YOU CAN ACTUALLY WEAR THEM ..LOOKING NICE ON YOU
  • lolwutshannon
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I'm going streaking! Who cares about being put on the sex offender registry when you look good!
    Kidding! But seriously, I can't wait for the day I can look at myself in the mirror naked and be like DAYYYYYUUUMMM GIRL.
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I look forward to start wearing dresses and actually dressing like a girl. At my current weight I don't feel very girly. Good luck to everyone, and congrats to those who have already got there!
  • Jaime2001
    Jaime2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2.5 more lbs, hubby has about 10. Going to Burgatory!!! I think about my burger daily. 1200 cal days since September lol ;) will get right back on but we really can't wait!! Cheating is so much more fun when you rarely do it! Oh yes, and the clothes are a blast!!
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    I have a lot of clothes that are way too small for me left from when I unhealthy lost weight a few years ago, and obviously I gained it all back and then some. But this is going to be my goal weight bikini!

6faae6092dcf143e884606c8bb986cb4.jpg
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try on clothes in Forever 21....every. single. thing. even. the. socks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!