What is your "go to" cheat night food?

Options

Replies

• dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Anything Italian..... So many carbs and it's so deliciously unhealthy. I love it :-), but only if I am allowing myself all those carbs lol
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Nachos with loads of cheese and beef...I don't have a cheat night, but if I did nachos would be on the top of the list.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    A McDonalds drive thru.

How do you eat all the glass and plastic? I would prefer one of their hamburgers.
  • MamaWeil2018
    MamaWeil2018 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    something breaded- usually some kind of breaded chicken sub or something. I can usually work it into my day if I'm careful and planning for it, but sometimes I just need something that resembles fried. Other than that, something with a wee bit of chocolate :P
  • granola82
    granola82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Delicious, fancy beer. So much.
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Pizza (but with Canadian bacon instead of sausage or pepperoni!)
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine is mexican!! I like to have a "free day" once each week when I don't worry so much about every little calorie. Tonight we had mexican, but it was grilled fish tacos with only one corn shell and I had about 10 chips with salsa and yogurt instead of sour cream. We had lots of veggies - tomatoes, bell peppers & zuchinni. I also really like ice cream, but I have to watch it and not eat too much - very easy to do. :tongue:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    A huge piece of cheese danish!! MMMMMM
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking it depends on whether I'm craving sweets or salts. If it's salts, then I'll get nachos made with doritos rather than regular tortilla chips. If it's sweets, then some sort of frosted cinnamon roll from somewhere.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A McDonalds drive thru.

How do you eat all the glass and plastic? I would prefer one of their hamburgers.

You've clearly never met my stomach. His name is Borg. He enjoys McDonalds - glass, plastic and chicken nuggets, too.
  • jennmariepantoja
    jennmariepantoja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to popcorn but have not had any since I started eating healthier.
    I would get the movie theater butter and the white cheese seasoning,
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    POUTINE. :<
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    When I want something sweet, I'll have a few spoonfuls of cool whip. mmm
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I had a donut today instead of a peanut butter and jelly. I'll substitute, but a full on cheat meal can destroy everything you did through the week to cut a few calories here and there. I'll have aq cheat meal once a week when I get to maintenance.
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    POUTINE. :<

ah, a canadian!

I don't really have "cheat" foods.. I just try to fit things in when I want them. I like to have a mcdonald's meal once in a while, though.. or frozen yogurt with all kinds of toppings.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I have a borderline disturbing new found love for wings that the wife and I make.

While we were on vacation, we picked up about seven different hot sauces that I had never heard of until we went to Pepper Palace in Myrtle Beach. Dear god it's all so delicious.
  • Snackman88
    Snackman88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ya can't go wrong with milk & cookies!
  • ThinnieAtHeart
    Options
    Crackers and sour cream with a coke. Yummy
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    3 baconators from wendys and a large cheese fries and spicy chicken nuggets.
  • raspberryblonde
    Options
    Anything that would be really hard to try to log, like diner food/local restaurant food, or the awesome ethnic food that occasionally comes to me via my fabulous Indian boss, or my Salvadoran, Bosnian, or Russian coworkers. The rule (for me) is that there can't be easily-accessible nutrition information!