Best pick up line ever!!

Options
triciab79
triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
Ok so lets get either the best or the worst pick up line you have either used or had used on you.

Replies

• bhhblue
    bhhblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Worst pick up lines used on me with my name being Victoria is... getting asked if I wanna share my secret or anything having to do with secrets lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    wow do u have fries with that shake..

are you ok!! yes why? because falling from heaven must have hurt your an angel!! lol

idk i dont like pick up lines haha i always walk away from guys using them lol....

but here we go... ill shoot some

are you a hurricane katrina because your blowing me away!

so you must be the reason men fall in love

hi do you believe in one night stands..?

haha idk theres a few...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You making fun of my pickup lines?!!? How dare you!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I was at a night club last year and someone used this baby on me:

him: was your daddy a chicken farmer?
    me: no, why?
    him: you sure know how to raise a c*ck (male chicken synonym)
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    When I was voting, a random (older) guy came up to me and said "I vote for you!"
    Not sure if it was a pick-up line or not but... Still creeped me out.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. Please respond.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. Please respond.

I used to get messages like that all the time when I was on Okcupid hahahahah
  • dcrisp21
    Options
    I once asked a girl - "Are you wearing space clothes because your body is out of this world." lol needless to say it wasnt successful
  • justgowithit17
    Options

I used to get messages like that all the time when I was on Okcupid hahahahah

lol people are funny :laugh:
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    Oh speak again bright angel! Your lips with such sweet words expressed ushers forth a new rhythm to my heart and bears the fruitful river of my eye. Your eyes with their soft gaze cast upon mine, brighten my world like two stained-glass windows lit from within. When you smile, your eyes sparkle so that two of the fairest stars in all the heavens, having some affair across galaxies, would entreat your eyes to twinkle in their place until they return. Then your eyes in these heavens would through the airy region stream so bright, birds would sing and think it were not night! You are an angel with wings across soft meadow grass and hair that spreads out into firey points, glows into words and becomes savagely still. You are passion and beauty mixed: wit and soul undivided. Your smile is like a thousand years of flowers blooming at once, your laugh is the birth of true jazz. You are everything I never dared to wish for but now realize I can never live without.
  • Cheyanne_16
    Options
    one time a random guy walked upto me in the street and said "say, did we go to different schools together?"
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    i have a hug penis
  • tinajean141
    Options
    If I could be anywhere in the world, I would still want to be here next to you.

There's something wrong with my phone; your number's not in it.

Is there an airport nearby, or is that my heart taking off?

If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?

If beauty were a time, you'd be an eternity.

Did it hurt? When you fell from Heaven?
    (Because she's a fallen angel.
    Which means she's the devil....)

Your legs must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lllllllllll.jpg

The Cute manager helped me carry something to my car today, of course I forgot where I parked (:wink:) and told me he wouldn't mind walking around the whole parking lot with me. He clearly knew I was flirtin with him as well. Little does he know he will be who Im thinking about before I go to sleep tonight.:blushing: He was hot.
    '
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Bests List:

When a guy was circling me in the club I stopped him on one of his rounds and said "So you gonna ask me to dance or what?" He smiled and nearly carried me to the dance floor...we dated for awhile. Good times.:smooched:

Oh yeah and at Yard House some guy walked right up to me and just blurted out his annual salary like this... walks up, makes eye contact and says "I make $ ____________ a year." with such confidence, pride and sincerity that I almost dropped him on the spot. But I could tell he was too young for me so I told him it's tempting but my age is ______. And he understood. Smart too. What a shame.

Oh and when wearing a bikini top lined with daisies to an outdoor summer concert some guy in the stands shouted "PLEASE don't EAT the daisies" and made me spit out my drink as I walked by trying to look cool. I laughed so hard i called him down and gave him my number.

ANd walking into another club a guy in line held his heart and said "It HURTS to look, but I HAVE to!" but I never found him once inside.

and rollerblading down newport beach coast with american flag shorts...tatoo guy yells from his bike going in the opposite direction "GOD BLESS AMERICA!" and I laughed so hard I almost fell and waited for him turn around but my friends kept rolling so I couldnt' go back and he was in a group too.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    i have a hug penis

A hug penis?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    i have a hug penis

A hug penis?

This caused one of the most strange mental images I've had in a very long time.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    hug? like an anaconda? or python wrapping around you?
  • leska1216
    Options
    Mind if I rip your clothes off right now?

Umm, yeah, as a matter of fact, I do.

Hi, I'm Tony and what's your name?
    Yes, I know, Tony. We've met before.
    Uhhh, couldn't have. I would never forget you.
    Well, obviously you did, so by by.