Chocolate!

Options
Okaay so I have no willpower when it comes to chocolate. Is there any certain serving size I can possibly have without completely getting rid of it?

Replies

• MissKrisstah
    Options
    depends on how many calories you are willing to devote to it, i have chocolate everyday.
  • whecollier
    Options
    I love my chocolate!!! I simply allow myself to eat dark chocolate and allot the carloies in my daily log. Portion control is always key, but do not deny yourself things you love. Just control the amount you consume and you will be fine :wink:
  • Cheyanne_16
    Options
    okay thank you! Because that's the one thing that will never come off of my diet plan haha
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I read having it after breakfast helped with binges all day. I haven't tried it, but you might?
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    I have a little chocolate every day. Any lifestyle change that doesn't involve chocolate isn't one I could live with.
  • whecollier
    Options
    You and me both!!! I found eating it in the morning does help with the cravings, I'll eat Special K Chocolate Delight Cereal to keep me in line too!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    If you like dark chocolate it's supposed to be better for you and is richer so should satisfy you sooner! A serving of dark chocolate chips is like 70 calories....you can get sugar free dark choc. pudding for 60 calories....I've heard of people freezing bars of choc. or hershey kisses and so they have to eat them slowly
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I was adding a tablespoon of chocolate chips to my yogurt. It's actually not that high in calories at all! Of course, I'll still sometimes have a small bowl of chocolate icecream too or a cookie. I cannot give up my sweet tooth...at least not yet. It's about making small steps ... if I find I've stopped losing weight I might have to be more diligent.
  • LisaMia66
    Options
    I add 1 Tbs of cocoa powder to my morning smoothie and it's very yummy. Plus it only has 10 calories per Tbs!
  • Anzsjela
    Anzsjela Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, love of my life :heart:
    Cant live without it, I pretty much have at least a piece everyday.

The only times I regret is when I eat more than I should and then I cant have supper because I ran out of calories. I have supper anyways.... so, eat it, daily if you want but not the whole box in one sitting so that there is no guilt attached to it.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Just get a really good quality chocolate (spend the money for it) and have a small amount every day. No harm done.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I keep a bag of Ghirrardeli 60% Cacao chocolate chips on hand for days like that. You can have 12 for 80 cals. I usually eat them with a few almonds and it does the trick. Delish!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    If this is a lifestyle change, I'm not going the rest of my life with no chocolate!!!
  • Tarek307
    Options
    Those little DOVE "promises" are perfect..i buy a bag of those, and have 2 to 4 a day, only 25-30 cals each..they take care of my choco addiction...however on the weekend my cheat day i polish off half a jar of NUTELLA!
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Sugar free chocolate pudding cups. Satisfies my need for chocolate but does not make me binge. I can't be left alone with actual candy, it gets ugly LOL
  • ixplodestuf
    Options
    My friends and I always keep those dark chocolate Dove Promise candies in our art studio. I maybe have one or two a day; they keep the cravings at bay, and they're away from home where I'm more prone to binges. I also started keeping Ghiradelli 86% cocoa squares at the studio, too. I find I only eat a square a day and it doesn't undo all my hard work.
  • Strickens
    Options
    I have chocolate everyday. I usually go and buy one of those boxes of mixed chocolates, usually the praline kind (like Guylian etc) and I'll have one a day (well sometimes two if I've eaten cleanly for my other meals for the day or I'm just feeling naughty).

I can't live without having something nice everyday, and there's no harm as long as it's snack sized; around 100-150ish calories imo.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    0a-900-addicted_to_chocolate.gif
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Always gotta make room for the sweet stuff :) just keep in mind portion control. Dark chocolate is always good. Those Vitatops are amazing. Someone suggested to me Cliff bars that are the brownie flavor...amazing!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    0a-900-addicted_to_chocolate.gif

hahahahaha Love it!