Jillian Michael 30DS Advice.

Options
13»

Replies

• inkmonster
    Options
    just push yourself through it. go slow if you need to but just get through it and youll feel great. what really gets me are the squats :( i really cant do them at all !
  • Tiffanybkk
    Options
    You'll be sore for the first few days, but if you keep pushing through, eventually your body will adjust and it will be easier for you. Just do what you can. If you need to take a break every 5 minutes, do it. And as you continue, you'll find yourself needing less and less breaks. :)
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Move on. Find anther workout. Then come back to this one later after you build better endurance.

^^^ This^^^^
    She also has workouts for beginners you could try...
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    Im 228lbs and can do this perfectly fine because i was doing running and tae bo before it . Probably built up my endurance level. Try running or some other form of cardio and then go back to it , you will see how bareable it is then .

I second this. I've been running for months before starting it and I found I could easily last through the 25 or so minutes.
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    Move on. Find anther workout. Then come back to this one later after you build better endurance.

^^This!! Try low impact workouts, pilates, yoga. They are all great workouts that will help you build up strength in your muscles safely. Listen to your body, if it's too much, take a break or modify it. You don't want to injure yourself.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I wish i'd known about the body revoulotion dvd before i started this one!

Like everyones been saying - i was going to give up after the first day (Although im only on day 3) Ive had some brilliant advice from great people here, Do it bit by bit, pause if you need to. Or dont do as many as they do and do it a bit slower.

You'll get there - good luck!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I completed my 2nd day of level 1 yesterday, it was a little easier, hoping today will be better! I hav a heck of a time with push-ups as I do not have much upper body strength but I still try! Hurt like hell today but for some reason, look forward to completing day 3 when I get home! Good Luck!!
  • littlebre33
    Options
    Today will be day 25 of the 30DS for me! I was like at the beginning, but I promise you, you will be sore BUT you will not believe how fast your endurance builds up!! Do the best you can! There is no failing if you are giving it your all!! Just keep at it! If at first you can't do it everyday..maybe try every other day?? Good luck!!
  • angelataylorneal
    angelataylorneal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS on Friday 2/1, and so far I'm excited about the results I've been reading about here & hope. I'm. able to emulate them. Any advice or tips for this neebie?! :tongue: I appreciate it!
  • bjshores
    bjshores Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The idea is to keep at it. Keep moving. I did it a few times and cursed her the entire way. I could never do it two days in a row, because my body hurt so bad. But if it doesn't hurt then its not working.