Me pretty much at my heaviest
c7da4bcf-fd9b-4601-9031-9f3a327c18fd_zpsaeb038f5.jpg

Starting to lose weight
b1137358-d0a2-4289-b404-f148c1326ee3_zps9f767a6f.jpg

Earlier this month
1e727599-ce2a-4973-b93e-253f9949679a_zps333348e1.jpg

Me 31+ pounds lighter than my first picture
cf38bace-176b-4aad-a02c-25dd0778beb1_zpsd65683ac.jpg

I am really hoping you guys can see a bit of a difference, hope if you dont you are honest. I have a hard time seeing changes in myself my husband tells me that he can. I know that this month I am down from a size 20 to a 16, got into a 14 but really didnt like the way they fit way too much of a muffin top but hey i am working down to it! when I really get into a 14 I'll have to post my before and after of that lol

Replies

• cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT! you're doing fantastically! keep it up girl!
  • ynoaponce
    Options
    great job!!!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I can see it very clearly! Well done to you, that's amazing progress. Keep up your good work!
  • htimsm87
    htimsm87 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Most definitely noticeable. Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    A very noticeable difference. Sometimes it takes time for your head to catch up. I have lost 115 lbs. went for a size 26 to a 14 as of today. But in pics, the mirror, standing with others, I still see me as being the biggest in the group, the biggest in the pics, and the same fat person. Actually the only place I really notice is in my face and my running joke is that yes I am big headed but I didn't know I had a 115 lb head. lol-not funny I know. But just keep at it. You will eventually see what the rest of us sees. You look great!
  • Dssehje
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It really is encouraging to have people notice and sometimes it doesnt seem like the people close to me really notice it but hey I'll get there!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! I can see the difference...hope that even if you can't "see" it yourself, that you, more importantly, FEEL the difference. Yea!!!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up :)
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference!
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes, there IS a difference. And don't you feel better? :happy:
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well done chica! Def noticeable!!! Keep up the great work and you'll be in 12s forget 14s!
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    wow, im sure that you have plenty of friends and family that are proud of you and supporting you. but just know that im proud of you too! way to go girl!
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. More than a little bit of progress. You are doing fantabulous.
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Yes there is a difference! A funny thing I've noticed lately and will keep in mind. I've seen a lot of people on here lose a good amount of weight, post before/afters that clearly show it, but say no one around them the their daily life has said anything or noticed. I've had that happen before too and got discouraged in the past. It must be something about it being gradual because they see you everyday, or people worried about saying anything. Anyway, I just say all that to not worry too much if those around you don't say anything. I'm going to take my own advice on that as well :-). Congrats again and keep up the good work.
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's definitely noticeable! Great job!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great work keep it up
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I see a great difference! Congrats, you are doing a fab job! Keep at it girl!
  • aj445
    aj445 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Even with not wearing the same clothes in pic 1 and the last one you can see the difference. If you were wearing similar outfits I'd bet you'd see a bigger difference. Good job!!
  • priyashah
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Great job- keep it going!
  • winterswish
    Options
    Definite difference! Congrats on your success. :)

I'm with the others who've said it's hard to see ourselves in our new smaller bodies. In fact, I think it freaks me out a little and so that's why I don't see it. So I had to learn to celebrate and make the realization in other ways. For example...you're down...31 pounds? I'd load up a backpack with 30ish pounds of stuff and carry it around for an hour. The sheer relief of taking it off will be a moment of "Hot dang I've lost THAT much weight off my body!". That works better for me than the visual stuff.

But regardless...you look amazing and I hope you feel a deep sense of pride in your accomplishment thus far. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!