29 lbs down. Before & During pics!

Options

Replies

• AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This wasn't even my highest weight. I had already lost 11kg when my before picture was taken. I still have about 12 lbs left I want to lose.
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    holly molly... you look fantastic!
    And I'm so encouraged, cause I'm very close to your "before"!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Use the search function how to post photos. There's been lots of links About It.

Zara x
  • nerdyglasses15
    nerdyglasses15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lost 29 pounds too and I don't look nearly as good! Nice job!
  • AhlaWahda
    Options
    You look fantastic! How long did this weight loss take you? I'd love some pointers about changes you made to lose the weight. I basically have your same starting values (5'6" 160 lbs) and have a similar body shape (I carry a bit more weight in my lower half though). Congrats!

Thank you! Kind words warms. :-) I started March 12 2012 but I had my periods when I did nothing and ate whatever I wanted and didn't move a lot. So some months I lost many kgs and some months nothing. I've been stuck on this weight for 3 months now though so I decided to start logging my foods here and work out 5-6 times per week to lose the last lbs.
    I basically walked wherever I needed to go and didn't eat sugar and avoided carbs. I guess this is my advice to you. Good luck! :-)
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow - You lost over 3 stone??? Well done, You look fantastic

Do you go to the gym? Or just cutting back?? Eating more veg and fruit? I dont think you have much more to loose
    x
  • keshiabug1
    Options
    Do you mind if I ask what your before height and weight were?
    It looks similar to my size now.
  • mrsljacob
    mrsljacob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Definitely motivating!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • StonesUnturned
    StonesUnturned Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Wow..u look amazing.. what was ur SW ?

btw.. love ur jeans :)
  • AhlaWahda
    Options
    Wow - You lost over 3 stone??? Well done, You look fantastic

Do you go to the gym? Or just cutting back?? Eating more veg and fruit? I dont think you have much more to loose
    x

Thanks a lot! :-) I did start goingt o the gym a few times a week but it's not really my thing so I got bored and quit. I think it's important to find some exercise you actually enjoy so you'll stick with it. Now I exercise 5 times a week because I love it. :-)
  • AhlaWahda
    Options

They're stated in the pics but in metric. :-) I'm 168cm/5'6". SW: 160 lbs. I wore jeans size 32 and now I wear 27/28.
  • knitincrazee
    knitincrazee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! You look awesome!
  • AhlaWahda
    Options
    Wow..u look amazing.. what was ur SW ?

btw.. love ur jeans :)

Haha thanks. They're from Affliction. :-) It was 160lbs/73kg.
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: Looking good!
  • keshiabug1
    Options

They're stated in the pics but in metric. :-) I'm 168cm/5'6". SW: 160 lbs. I wore jeans size 32 and now I wear 27/28.

Okay! We are close then! I am 5'4 and 152 now so almost the same. :) You look great!
  • AhlaWahda
    Options
    Your kind words encourage me like my pictures encourage you. :-) Just wait till I reach my goal weight then we're talking. I can't wait! 2013 is the year indeed!
  • AhlaWahda
    Options

Okay! We are close then! I am 5'4 and 152 now so almost the same. :) You look great!

Thanks! Good luck girl! You'll do great!
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • AhlaWahda
    Options
    Great job!

Thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!