O.k. Who's calling today a free day

Options
who's letting go for game day

I am :drinker:

Im gonna have pizza, and beer and popcon, and lot of punch, wooo Supper bowl 2013, can't wait to hang with the fam and have some fun today :happy:

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I don't really watch sports, so nope!

Even if pizza does sound lovely...qwq
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Not me.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    We don't watch the StuporBowl. But wait, if we do I can haz wings and pizza and cupcakes? WHY WASN'T I TOLD?
    <grumbles> Darn sports fans keepin' all the good stuff on the down low.....
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I don't have a "cheat" day. I spread my treats through out the week so that I can learn how to use them moderately. For example, I have a soda every Saturday. But I have ice cream throughout the week, this past Thursday I had Ruby Tuesday's, etc... I just make sure that by the end of the week my totals are averaging out.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Getting started with a Pizza Hut pizza box for breakfast....
  • dfquigley
    Options
    Still logging it all, even if just to see how much I've gotta make up for.

Had a bad night last night :p
  • ktdidit78
    ktdidit78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We're having just a couple of our absolute favorites, things we only have once a year - homemade buffalo wings and hoagies. Normally we eat a LOT more, so it's still a huge improvement from the past. I have a huge deficit if you add up the week's total, so it shouldn't make much difference.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I am!

Sort of. I'm logging until we go to the bar to watch Superbowl. I'm not even going to try to log whatever I have there, but I'll be conservative and not go hog wild.
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options

If you look anything like your photos I don't think you have to worry about Pizza Hut.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Every weekend is a freebie for me, it makes the week in between so much easier to maintain and the push on Monday morning to burn off all my weekend naughtiness!
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    We're having wing-a-gedon at my house!
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    making healthier things - homemade turkey meatballs, chicken nachos,

I don'tdrink beer so I'm good there

I will watch and log everything though, just how I am
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    We don't watch the StuporBowl. But wait, if we do I can haz wings and pizza and cupcakes? WHY WASN'T I TOLD?
    <grumbles> Darn sports fans keepin' all the good stuff on the down low.....

haha
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options

oh yeA!
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    I don't have a "cheat" day. I spread my treats through out the week so that I can learn how to use them moderately. For example, I have a soda every Saturday. But I have ice cream throughout the week, this past Thursday I had Ruby Tuesday's, etc... I just make sure that by the end of the week my totals are averaging out.

yea I don't have cheat day weekly only a couple times a year, Christamas thanksgiving ect
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Still logging it all, even if just to see how much I've gotta make up for.

Had a bad night last night :p

you sir are a brave man! lol
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    We're having just a couple of our absolute favorites, things we only have once a year - homemade buffalo wings and hoagies. Normally we eat a LOT more, so it's still a huge improvement from the past. I have a huge deficit if you add up the week's total, so it shouldn't make much difference.

ooooooooowwww! home made hoagies!! I bet those are sooo DELISH!
  • daydreamer_28
    daydreamer_28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love football and will probably watch it, even though my team is not playing. I however am not using it as a free day, I do not really do that ( I tend to get sick if I eat too much junk), I used yesterday as my re-feed day (try to stay below what my maintenance calories would be) when I went out to eat with my family.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    making healthier things - homemade turkey meatballs, chicken nachos,

I don'tdrink beer so I'm good there

I will watch and log everything though, just how I am

booo! jk jk, HAVE FUN =)
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Im still going to log it and give myself a scare.