Good Quality Swim Goggles?

Options
I am a triathlete, and in desperate need of a good pair of swim goggles. For the past several years, I have not been able to find a good pair of goggles that does not leak or does not cut off my circulation, thus making me look like a clown with deep set goggle markings. Im at my wits end, for I really want to improve my swimming time and technique. But, I battle at the end of every lap with my goggles to make them "fit" right, and the goggles continually win the battle. Please. Help me,

Replies

• celticfire864
    Options
    Have you tried this type of goggle? Better seal more like a snorkel mask.

http://www.rebelsport.com.au/eng/product/aqua-sphere-seal-xp-senior-swim-mask-assorted-colours/1103000700039
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My two older sons are swimmers and they both prefer different goggles. I guess it depends on the shape of your face really. Have you tried the elastic straps, like bungee straps, instead of the usual rubber straps that come with the goggles? My oldest likes Speedo, and the other prefers Oakley. They both do have those marks on their faces though after swimming.
  • dfquigley
    Options
    I found a pair of nike that don't leak ( unless i am doing a sprint set and my face hits the water too hard the wrong way )

All my goggles have left marks though.

I need some anti-fog though.... ><
  • fence32
    Options
    I've had luck with Speedo's Lady Vanquisher Swim Goggle and replacing the strap with Speedo's Universal Oggle.