My first week

Options
astylla
astylla Posts: 118 Member
This is the story of my first week I want to share with everyone regardless of their progress and steps taken so far.

Last Sunday my husband and I toured a gym locally and I felt like..Hey..I could do this !

I started recording my food and being truthful to myself. We started working out on Monday which I won;t lie..was absolute hell..but I pushed through and 45 minutes later of treadmill and exercise bike..I did it ! I wanted to go back the next day and the next..each

We are going to the gym 5 days a week for 45minutes - an hour each of those days including strength training that rotates between upper and lower body. I don't feel deprived of food at 1450 calories. Often I have a few hundred to spare and not because I am starving myself..I just cut out 99% of sugar and fried bad foods. I use Skinny Kitchen , Skinny taste , etc to make good meals and find alternatives.

This community has been great too and I have already made a great support network,

Last Sunday I was at 295 lbs. Today I am at 286.2 and that is an 8.8lb loss. I am amazed but more important than any number is that I FEEL GOOD ! It is the best feeling in the world. Now for some pics of me. To give a background - these jeans in the pics I could barely button causing a huge muffin top last week..now they button with no resistance. Thanks for reading my story :)

20130203_100235_zpse7dc4f32.jpg

20130203_102659_zpse5343486.jpg

Replies

• wbergea
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome start!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Nice job, hope you continue with much success!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That's great. Keep up the good work.
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is a good place to be also for ideas, support, and motivation! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great start! Remember to feed your hard-working body, though, if you want the loss to continue. :smile:
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Awesome start :) keep up the great work!!!
  • cazeve10
    Options
    congrats x inspiring thank you. x x
  • Bnay95
    Bnay95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it only gets better from here. Just love yourself, the burn, and keep it up!
  • robyn0123
    robyn0123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! being healthy feels great! Keep up the great work. I'm happy to support you any way I can:)
  • lovinlandl
    lovinlandl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    GREAT kick off to your new year and weightloss program -- YEA!!
  • irmaj78
    irmaj78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!